• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Aww thats pretty balls :(

But still, hop on a bus and get yer *** up to Toronto! Theres plenty of housing available still and we'd love to have ya! :)
I'd actually be driving myself. What's the parking situation there? Would I have any issues parking at my host's house and at the venue? I am very likely to commit to going if there will be free (or cheap) housing for me but I can't get a definite answer until around the 12th or so.

btw, PC, if it saves you time / money you could take a bus to Ithaca and then we can drive there together. If that sounds appealing then shoot me a PM or a text.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Okay, several things of note. First off, I am finally able to confirm my attendance to this! I'm registering, purchasing my bus ticket, and hopefully securing a teammate today =)

Secondly, I am interested in the tour on Friday, and am also in preference of staying with Dabuz and Mr. R if at all possible <3 I would assume I should be in touch with pidgezero_one, in this case.

Lastly, I shall be aggregating massive hype for this event in the coming month, and I can't wait to head back to Canada and see everyone as well as meet new people! I am ecstatic to be able to look around Toronto much more than last time as well. ^_^

Edit: Oh, it seems I was recommended housing before even confirming my attendance xD So I am to stay at Mr. L's?

Most importantly perhaps--

I NEED A TEAMMATE!!!!! HIT ME UP!!!!! =D

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I will control the riots then.
Will you be in attendance, sir? If so, we should face off in our respectable smash iterations. And perhaps Project M, if time permits ^_^

ZSS slayer of sorts?
come at me bro
But of course, I never turn down a challenge. MM?

Commence the expansion of "Will's Impulse MM's" aka "Free Money for Canada bc DK is Free!"

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Will you be in attendance, sir? If so, we should face off in our respectable smash iterations. And perhaps Project M, if time permits ^_^

But of course, I never turn down a challenge. MM?

Commence the expansion of "Will's Impulse MM's" aka "Free Money for Canada bc DK is Free!"
haha bro lets do a $5 MM last time was too much fun

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Okay, several things of note. First off, I am finally able to confirm my attendance to this! I'm registering, purchasing my bus ticket, and hopefully securing a teammate today =)

Secondly, I am interested in the tour on Friday, and am also in preference of staying with Dabuz and Mr. R if at all possible <3 I would assume I should be in touch with pidgezero_one, in this case.

Lastly, I shall be aggregating massive hype for this event in the coming month, and I can't wait to head back to Canada and see everyone as well as meet new people! I am ecstatic to be able to look around Toronto much more than last time as well. ^_^

Edit: Oh, it seems I was recommended housing before even confirming my attendance xD So I am to stay at Mr. L's?

Most importantly perhaps--

I NEED A TEAMMATE!!!!! HIT ME UP!!!!! =D
I have 2 (1? TIN MAN PLZ RESPOND TO MY BBM) spots left so if you wanted to crash here there's room and you're more than welcome, but i will warn it's pretty packed and Mr.L's place is probably a lot nicer than mine :p

also R e d X will be staying at my place too, but he usually just sleeps with me and is not being factored into space arrangements. i dunno if you remember me or him but we're the dorky ness cosplayers from revival of salt. if my housing fills up then hmm 8 people sharing 2 tvs this will be fun.

hey on the topic of my housing, can the people staying with me help me get better at brawl? im pretty bad

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ok, looks like my plans in ottawa were cancelled

still can't come on the sunday, but might make an appearance on saturday. maybe

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I might as well make a post to keep track of my IMPULSE MMs.

$20 Cruxis :zerosuitsamus:::snake: Apex stagelist
$20 Blacktwins :zerosuitsamus:::yoshi2:
$5 Dabuz :zerosuitsamus:::olimar:
$5 Will :zerosuitsamus:::dk2:
$5 Mr.R :zerosuitsamus:::marth:
$5 Trela :zerosuitsamus:::lucario:
$5 Monk :zerosuitsamus:::snake:
$5 DDM :zerosuitsamus:::snake:
$5 Zinoto :zerosuitsamus:::diddy:
$5 Tom8er :zerosuitsamus:::luigi2:
$5 Thugz :zerosuitsamus:::pikachu2:
$5 Luckay :zerosuitsamus:::pit:
All MMs are assumed to be bo5, Unity ruleset unless stated otherwise, if you want that to change then lemme know.
Keep in mind that I'm not the richest guy so I might have to cancel some MMs at this tourney if I lose too many XD
Though the $40 from Cruxis and Blacktwins should cover me :yeahboi:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo v are you giong to a&c today

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yep, I am not coming to this. Really upset but them's the breaks.
See people at FC or something.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Decided to come to this, will get some last minute practice before pools start hopefully.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I might decide to stay at Mr. L's instead so the LI group can stay together.
Might be a problem. Already got 7 people booked for my housing which is already kinda past my limit so I won't be able to house anymore. Sorry if that's a problem

Trela

Smash Lord
You hear that, Dabuz? It looks like you're going to have to stay with me for this tournament.

I apologize in advance if I decide to take your mattress where you sleep and eat all of your cereal.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Might be a problem. Already got 7 people booked for my housing which is already kinda past my limit so I won't be able to house anymore. Sorry if that's a problem
Ok, no big deal.

You hear that, Dabuz? It looks like you're going to have to stay with me for this tournament.

I apologize in advance if I decide to take your mattress where you sleep and eat all of your cereal.
@_@ NOU, you cannot steal the mattress I am sleeping on, although sharing it is an option 3:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
House rules state that a small tournament is held each night. Top 2 take the couches. ;)

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom