• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
>watching brawl
>fun

Hahahahhahahaahahahhahaha ya right hahahhaha

I gotta say even tho melees not my thing, watching it is so intense and fun. ESPECIALLY falcon.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
He's looking now finally lmfao

On that note

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Mango is looking to see if its cheaper if he stays a few days after the tournament (like 2-6/7 days) or come as early as even a week prior to the tournament. Would anyone be able to help him out? Even if we could get a few people to step up and offer a few days each that would be great

Thanks! <3

Edit:According to Facebook he wants to come the 22nd!

He'd obviously rather stay with melee players but I guess beggers cant be chooser.
Ight we got him housing

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
>watching brawl
>fun

Hahahahhahahaahahahhahaha ya right hahahhaha

I gotta say even tho melees not my thing, watching it is so intense and fun. ESPECIALLY falcon.

I swear I read this post like half an hour ago, then I look at it now and you're somehow banned again. Lmao

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Maybe someone already said it but...

This is... unfair

btw, looking to streamonster this only for Mango ****** everyone :ñ

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
cruxis sent me this

apparently, that constitutes as trolling...?

the more likely reason is that Twinkie is a ****ty biased mod.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's not hard to get banned when you have 2 permanent points and censor dodge constantly.

I wouldn't call that last one trolling, but it doesn't surprise me that he's banned, haha.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
THAT got him an infraction for trolling? You guys should see me at tournaments *****ing about how bad this game is... :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Your previous infractions shouldn't have any influence on newer ones. That is what we call being really bias towards someone.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Your previous infractions shouldn't have any influence on newer ones. That is what we call being really bias towards someone.
Didn't say a damn thing about that.

I'm saying it's easy to get banned when he already has 2 permanent points and likes to break the rules frequently. (Thus earning the remaining 4 points pretty easily)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I don't really find that ban that crazy actually

But that's because I spent a few years at GameFAQS

you can get banned for flaming yourself if you say: "lol im so dumb"

lol

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
So my partner kinda ditched me last minute D: does anyone wanna team with me a luigi :3

for braw that is

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Looks like a butthurt person getting his friends to circlejerk what should be his personal problem. Why couldn't he man up and just handle the situation himself.

No offense to you guys sticking up for you friend though. Just saying, he should speak for himself on his disagreement on the infraction.

We out.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Looks like a butthurt person getting his friends to circlejerk what should be his personal problem. Why couldn't he man up and just handle the situation himself.

No offense to you guys sticking up for you friend though. Just saying, he should speak for himself on his disagreement on the infraction.

We out.
Well damn.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman

We out.
Considering that he was banned, not infracted, he can't exactly come here and speak for himself or deal with the problem.

You don't need to be disrespectful for no reason, especially to people that you will see at the tournament.

Mprime

Smash Ace

We out.
It's called being supportive you *******. He let his buddies know and we support. That's what friends do, but you wouldn't know anything about that would ya?

Also read fatalX's comment above you stupid ****, he makes a great point.

Bing

Smash Master
K guys calm your ****. I want hype not rage.

If your going to come in here and start **** like that, just get the **** out.

Impulse is coming soon guys, less than two weeks to register. Get on it!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
5 bucks says mprime gets an infraction for that post :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom