• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
So me and Denti are thinking about going to this.

Would anyone be willing to give us housing if we were to show up?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

It'll be a little cramped, but I definitely have a few spots left for housing :) check the first page for a post with info on housing status!

:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
God damn it, I might actually have to cancel my Canada day plans and come to this now.

Worst dates for a tourney ever -.-

Trela

Smash Lord
It'll be a little cramped, but I definitely have a few spots left for housing :) check the first page for a post with info on housing status!
Alright, sounds good, thanks!

We're most likely going to fly into NY and take a bus from there to Toronto, so would we need someone to pick us up after we make it there? How's this gonna work out?

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
That depends who you stay with. The Toronto coach terminal is connected to our subway/streetcar system and I live right by a streetcar stop. Some housing options are in cities neighbouring Toronto which are connected by commuter rail, which is also connected to our subway system.

It is kinda confusing to navigate, so chances are someone'll come to meet you no matter who you crash with :)

Cruxis

Smash Lord

We're most likely going to fly into NY and take a bus from there to Toronto, so would we need someone to pick us up after we make it there? How's this gonna work out?
dont worry brah someone will meet you at the station on the night you come and help you out.

i would honestly recommend all OOC players come together at the same time if they take the megabus/grayhound/whatever, that way we can come pick you all up at once and dont have to make multiple trips.

plus tin wants you all in one place when he kills you

Patches

Smash Master
If anyone is driving from the states (Michigan/NY/NJ), I can probably house you guys Friday and Sunday. I cant house Saturday since im staying in Toronto however. If I house someone driving, I'd appreciate a ride down, haha. I live in ingersoll which is about a two hour drive from Toronto. About 4 hours from the Michigan border.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm thinking all the OOC attendees should join me for a poutine run

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
So yeah...it's official...I'm going to need housing for this...I'll be flying directly into YYZ...so for anyone that can/wants to house me send me a PM and I'll send you my arrival time and such

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So like my chances at coming to this are a lot higher as of today, and I'll be needing a teammate. I function well with Peach, Marth, Sheik, Puff, Ganon, Doc, Samus. Basically any floatier good character but if you're good at Peach and understand teams we can do work. Send me a PM if you're interested in teaming with a DK!

are you flying? I hope you are

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah Denti's gonna pick MK and then Trela's gonna hop on Denti's back and they're gonna glide here.
But in all seriousness iirc they're flying to NY then taking a bus here.

Trela

Smash Lord
I'll be flying into Buffalo, NY on Thursday in the afternoon and then take the Megabus to Toronto and get in at 7:40pm. Would anyone be willing to pick me up after I get off? And would I be able to house with you, Pidgezero, for an extra day? It saves me a lot of money doing this.

There may be a chance that Denti won't be going with me to this, so for now, it'll be just me. I'll let you guys know, though if any other Texan decides to come along with me or when Denti is 100% confirmed for this.

Bing

Smash Master
So like my chances at coming to this are a lot higher as of today, and I'll be needing a teammate. I function well with Peach, Marth, Sheik, Puff, Ganon, Doc, Samus. Basically any floatier good character but if you're good at Peach and understand teams we can do work. Send me a PM if you're interested in teaming with a DK!
Oh good Im Glad ;)

I'll be flying into Buffalo, NY on Thursday in the afternoon and then take the Megabus to Toronto and get in at 7:40pm. Would anyone be willing to pick me up after I get off? And would I be able to house with you, Pidgezero, for an extra day? It saves me a lot of money doing this.

There may be a chance that Denti won't be going with me to this, so for now, it'll be just me. I'll let you guys know, though if any other Texan decides to come along with me or when Denti is 100% confirmed for this.
That sucks about Denti, I hope he can make it!

I do know that Greyhound and Coach Canada do have fairly inexpensive buses to Buffalo Airport so that shouldnt be an issue.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can only offer housing friday, saturday, and sunday nights :(

Denti

Smash Master
The only reason I'm not 100% confirmed is money issues (especially with trela winning singles all the time down here! taking dat money). I have no issue ditching my life for like 2 weeks to come to Impulse then waiting till Sktar with Trela lmao. I'm brainstorming on many ways to make this financially (I have a few good ideas, but nothing that will rake tons of money in). Maybe the TO could help me out by giving me a discount or something since I am flying like 1000 miles to his tournament. Money gets tight when you travel into another country that's 1000 miles away XD. I usually get a job for the summer after spring semester, but I don't think I'll get paid enough in time for this (since most people pay bi weekly and all pay checks delay once. it'll be like 4 weeks till I get paid once I actually start, which is an issue because it takes a bit to get started with most jobs).

Trela

Smash Lord
I can only offer housing friday, saturday, and sunday nights :(
Alright, well is there anyone else that'd be able to house me for just one night? It says here for the other players that are willing to house on the front page that they prefer someone who could drive, and that's definitely not me lol.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can potentially house monday night, on the condition that everyone leaves really early in the morning (8am-ish) worst case scenario, if that works...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So I might be coming to this with Trela

So yeah...it's official...I'm going to need housing for this...I'll be flying directly into YYZ...so for anyone that can/wants to house me send me a PM and I'll send you my arrival time and such
Alright yo guys, talk to me on facebook : D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom