• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm still debating this in my head. Reallllllly wanna go, though.
I can probably house you just ftr (this isn't a general invitation just to people looking for housing, it's more an exception I can do). Which of course means Brawl-.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
SAVE US LARRRYyyyy

EDIT: just found out that i probably have a ride to this. mostly confirmed!

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tin Man, I sent you an email a few weeks ago. I registered for Melee singles, but forgot about doubles, could I pay you the ten and then just add that to my registration?

Bing

Smash Master
I got really good with Pika for awhile then it just went to ****... I might start working on that again considering my friends want to pick up new characters so I said I would XD

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
The more Pikachu players there are in our region, the more likely it is that Bing will start to main Pikachu.
Cause he mains Fox atm XD

Bing

Smash Master
...oh god damnit...

Whos good against Pikachu?

That or... Ill just have to make my Fox so ****ing Good that Ill laugh Pikachu and even Raichu's who's trainers were even so smart as to allow them to learn QuickAttack, Agility and even Volt Tackle.

Yeah, get ****ed up!

Or activate my Pocket Marth :D

Mprime

Smash Ace
**** man i picked up pika cuz he is unique and no obe uses him. Now the entire world mains him :(. W/e my pika is the best, you guys don't even know pikachu until you see me at impulse.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom