• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
**** man i picked up pika cuz he is unique and no obe uses him. Now the entire world mains him :(. W/e my pika is the best, you guys don't even know pikachu until you see me at impulse.

:phone:
We need more pika dittos :awesome:

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
You know you're bad when you cant find a teammate despite being one of the hosts...
WHAT'S THIS?!?!?

THIS GENTLEMAN DOES NOT HAVE A TEAMMATE?!?!?!?!?!

DO YOU ALL KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS? HE IS BING THE MOTHER ****ING KING!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A PARTNER: STOCK TANK? KILL MACHINE? SYNERGY OUT THE BUTT? A FULL BODY MASSAGE? THIS MAN RIGHT HERE DOES IT ALL AND MORE...YOU CAN KILL HIM AT 12% AND HE'LL JUST GO "man whatever" AND THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW WHEN THE **** IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN*.

I ONCE SAW THIS GENTLEMAN FIGHT TWENTY BEARS...he lost that fight.......BUT THE POINT IS...HE FOUGHT TWENTY OF THEM...HAVE YOU EVEN FOUGHT ONE BEAR?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T THINK SO

*results may vary

this will either give you a million teammates...or still leave you at zero...good luck bing
----

Also...MMs?

V115 I know you want Snake vs. ZSS...so we'll definitely do that first thing

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Tin I hope you still check this thread b/c you can add Monk to the list of ppl i'm housing

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
WHAT'S THIS?!?!?

DO YOU ALL KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS? HE IS BING THE MOTHER ****ING KING!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A PARTNER: STOCK TANK? KILL MACHINE? SYNERGY OUT THE BUTT? A FULL BODY MASSAGE? THIS MAN RIGHT HERE DOES IT ALL AND MORE...YOU CAN KILL HIM AT 12% AND HE'LL JUST GO "man whatever" AND THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW WHEN THE **** IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN*.

I ONCE SAW THIS GENTLEMAN FIGHT TWENTY BEARS...he lost that fight.......BUT THE POINT IS...HE FOUGHT TWENTY OF THEM...HAVE YOU EVEN FOUGHT ONE BEAR?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T THINK SO

*results may vary

this will either give you a million teammates...or still leave you at zero...good luck bing
----

Also...MMs?

If there were a like button for comments, I would tell everyone to press it for this comment.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Why bother liking something that isn't even correct?
TOO BAD IT'S THE MOST CORRECT STATEMENT EVER SAID!!!!

I ONCE WATCH BING THE MOTHER ****ING KING WRESTLE AN OCTOPUS...AND A GIANT SQUID...BY THE END OF THE MATCH HE HAD THE TIED UP SO TIGHTLY YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL WHAT THE **** IT WAS

I WATCHED HIM EAT A HAND GRENADE AND **** OUT THE SHRAPNEL WHICH KILLED 50 MEN...AND THEN HE WENT BACK FOR SECONDS

all true statements

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
TOO BAD IT'S THE MOST CORRECT STATEMENT EVER SAID!!!!
Actually, the incorrect part was when you said "I didn't think so" insinuating that you expected a "no" response to "have you even fought one bear?"

You were incorrect because I actually have fought a bear.

It was a 400 pound Black Bear, btw back in November 2010

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I once shot a bear

with a super scope

Asa

Smash Hero
c'mon brooooooooooooooooo

we use a'a and oe in hawaii a lot cuz it's all over the place

was supposed to play with verm at p7 but he couldn't come i need my fix >.>

Asa

Smash Hero
are you wondering how to pronounce it or what it means?

aa is a type of lava rock, sharp as glass, quite a ***** if you land on it (pronounced "ah ah" )

oe is a pacific wind (pronounced "oh")

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
WHAT'S THIS?!?!?

I ONCE SAW THIS GENTLEMAN FIGHT TWENTY BEARS...he lost that fight.......BUT THE POINT IS...HE FOUGHT TWENTY OF THEM...HAVE YOU EVEN FOUGHT ONE BEAR?!?!?!?! IS YOUR NAME BLACKGOLD????? I DIDN'T THINK SO

*results may vary

----

Also...MMs?

is that better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom