• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
either way ian me and u gotta do greek god poses forreal, im dead serious we gotta take a bunch of pics together my dude. matt jump in on it too, **** anyone can come in on it but u have to be topless and pose like a sexy **** to be in!

my plane lands on june 29 the night before this. im still gonna stake it out to this like a champ, but im gonna be drinking like a motherfucker that friday night, gonna make up for 4 months lack of alcohol.
and by night i mean 5 am, and by 5 am i mean i will probly still be drunk during the tourney, plus anything i dont finish the night before ill be bringing the bottles to finish up, anyone is welcome to share with me!

Patches

Smash Master
Team :yeahboi: - Me, Cruxis, Mprime, Joe?, and Iliad?

Also featuring - DRDN, Tech_Chase and Roller! If you all come. (;

Now name search you sexy men. <3

Cruxis

Smash Lord
this is gonna be infinitely better than that apex pic yall took with the flags

wish joe could join but he wont be coming unforunately or googs :( ill have to photoshop them in

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
At times like this I wish I was a sexy man no homo

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
oh ya tin i forgot to say my wii only has the component cables not composite so i cant bring it anymore to this srry

yoshq

Smash Master
either way ian me and u gotta do greek god poses forreal, im dead serious we gotta take a bunch of pics together my dude. matt jump in on it too, **** anyone can come in on it but u have to be topless and pose like a sexy **** to be in!

my plane lands on june 29 the night before this. im still gonna stake it out to this like a champ, but im gonna be drinking like a motherfucker that friday night, gonna make up for 4 months lack of alcohol.
and by night i mean 5 am, and by 5 am i mean i will probly still be drunk during the tourney, plus anything i dont finish the night before ill be bringing the bottles to finish up, anyone is welcome to share with me!
We in there... I hope there's a hotel balcony for me to fall off of.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Im in there patches.

Also Mr. Tinners I noticed the rules don't mention anything about psychadelics. Does that mean if I dropped acid and won the tourney, I would not be disqualified?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
will it be warm enough to wear slippers at this?
With the amount of smog we get in July-August? Probably.

Im in there patches.

Also Mr. Tinners I noticed the rules don't mention anything about psychadelics. Does that mean if I dropped acid and won the tourney, I would not be disqualified?

They can't control anything that goes on outside the venue perimeters.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol yo im not playing i really am going to bring a bottle, if you guys really want some i got no problem with sharing

lets make it interesting tho, shot MMs, random vs random, loser takes a shot hahaha

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
lets make it interesting tho, shot MMs, random vs random, loser takes a shot hahaha
This is a sick idea. I'm particularly down for random vs. random, you take a shot for each stock lost, two for SD'ing.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
nah if we do stocks itll be done within minutes brah haha unless theres a LCBO nearby where we can stack up

Bing

Smash Master
Mr. Oliver. Team with MED$ He's incredibly legit, and he's a Doc so he's none of that top tier garbage.

Also Tin man registered Silent Wolf earlier, after work he'll be adding Strong Bad, HIV+ and Toph.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wait there's a venue increase for this? What the ****? I suppose this is something normal now.

Also I would recommend removing Brawl Crews. I mean are we really going to try again when we lose to a FEW top players they had? You should seriously take it off, I know me and Holy will not participate in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom