• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Huh? Mr. L, I'm housing with Pidgezero_one
Oh, I'm just going off of what BC has told me. He said he was travelling with you guys or something so I just assumed you'd be housing where ever he was, lol my bad.

yoshq

Smash Master
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-pizza-hut-cheeseburger-20120424,0,5324643.story

so
heres a one time opportunity bros
they sell this pizza only in the middle east

i can bring one of these back from egypt and anyone whos down to eat it with me is welcome to join, it may look disgusting but it is fucken delicious bros

only problem is it wont be fresh obv since it will have been on a plane
but if people are down i can bring one haha
yooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I'd def go in on that pizza

Also Asa you should see if LT and the rest of HI would come out for this, haha
I owe that guy some more games, it's been forever

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hey would anyone be interested in doing a character crew battle against the Luigis who will be in attendance at this?

so far I know 5 luigis will be at this.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I just bought 4 mattress pads, one for each person that might have to sleep on the floor at my place...and got more pillows+towels+blankets and stuff...the blankets are so soft

:phone:

yoshq

Smash Master
Guys, I have a question. Is it possible to use your birth certificate as a passport? Because my dad says it takes 4 months to get one, and I don't have that time.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Guys, I have a question. Is it possible to use your birth certificate as a passport? Because my dad says it takes 4 months to get one, and I don't have that time.
I don't think so. You should be able to get an enhanced drivers license OR enhanced leaner's permit in about 2-3 weeks, which allows travel to Canada and back.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
thanks! I just feel bad about 4 ppl having to sleep on the floor per night so i wanna at least do something about it lol... plus the zellers nearby my house is going out of business so everything is super cheap :D one of my friends said if there's 6 of you then you should all have a tournament to decide who gets the couches each night :p

@YoshQ I dont think you can use that as a passport but it may be possible to pay extra to rush your passport, here in canada we can have them within 24 hours but it's expensive as hell to do that, but it's like 10 bux to make sure you get it in 20 business days... not sure how the US does it though :(

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Assuming he has a drivers license or learner's permit, it's only like $30.00 to get it enhanced.

I think everyone housing with you will appreciate that a lot. ^_^ BTW, I'm winning that tournament :3

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
SoS is a government building in america where we get/renew our drivers licenses and what not, its also where we would go to upgrade them to the enhanced versions that let us travel to canada without a passport

Sorry forgot your not in the US

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
anyone have the info on getting an enhanced driver's license?
Google: "enhanced driver's license forms *insert state you are in*"

There should be some printouts on the DMV site of your state which give you a list of what documents you need and how long it will take

Edit: didn't forgot you aren't in America, still shouldn't be that different

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I live in America, DRDN was being snarky. I googled around and apparently my state doesn't have EDLs.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
hey would anyone be interested in doing a character crew battle against the Luigis who will be in attendance at this?

so far I know 5 luigis will be at this.
I can rally up some D3's.
Just don't get grabbed.
Don't complain either.

If people will money match Ice Climbers and deal with the grab factor.

So can everyone else.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if there were more than 2 nesses i'd be down

Patches

Smash Master
Yo get Coney and GIMR here. They'd be down for a ness crew, I'm sure.

Edit: I'd also like to say that Impulse will be my last tournament for a while. I wanna get saving up for a car and school. I'll still be active on the boards, and I'll come to tournaments when I can. But until I get a better job, and some money in the bank, I'll be a wifi warrior. Come at me. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom