• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Yo get Coney and GIMR here. They'd be down for a ness crew, I'm sure.

Edit: I'd also like to say that Impulse will be my last tournament for a while. I wanna get saving up for a car and school. I'll still be active on the boards, and I'll come to tournaments when I can. But until I get a better job, and some money in the bank, I'll be a wifi warrior. Come at me. <3
all of my fucking dislikes

first joe now you

wtf will be the point of tourneys anymore

Cruxis

Smash Lord
haha wow i just took that in we never met bing

you chose a bad time to join the scene without my eloquence gracing its presence

Bing

Smash Master
This housing is FREE!

Name Quantity Driving Preferred Currently Housed Smashers
Kirbykaze 5 Yes/No NONE
pidgezero_one 6 No Dabuz, Yosh Q, Monk, Mr.R, (2 spots left)
Switchblade 5 Yes NONE
Mr.L 6 Yes NONE

Copied from front page.

Choose your destiny, Raziek

Tin Man

Smash Hero
im gonna hug dabuz harder than tinman ever could
Nah n****. I got record breaking status on dat!

no 3 of your stocks and 2 of Thatguy's stocks. :p

btw if the TOs need one I'll be bringing my wii or half of a setup.
Please bring it ^_^. lemme know if you can confirm it, and what exactly you'll be bringing.

I just bought 4 mattress pads, one for each person that might have to sleep on the floor at my place...and got more pillows+towels+blankets and stuff...the blankets are so soft

:phone:
5 star hotel status :cool:

Stef for MVP
seconded.

95% chance that a MI carpool will be coming :colorful:
~swag~

Yo get Coney and GIMR here. They'd be down for a ness crew, I'm sure.

Edit: I'd also like to say that Impulse will be my last tournament for a while. I wanna get saving up for a car and school. I'll still be active on the boards, and I'll come to tournaments when I can. But until I get a better job, and some money in the bank, I'll be a wifi warrior. Come at me. <3
I'll see what I can do, and I'm glad we got to team before our time was up <3.

I will definitely need housing :(

:phone:
I'll do my best to make sure ur good bro :D.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
My housing gunna be the best. I'll be charging $120 per person every night for housing, so it'll seem like your at a 5 star hotel. Also theres a 10% discount for luigi mains.

:smirk:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'd be MVP if I knew anythign about cooking breakfast so i'm getting everyone who stays with me a box of their favourite cereal in hopes of making up for it :p

all else fails there's a killer breakfast place not even a 1 minute walk from my house that's pretty cheap

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'd be MVP if I knew anythign about cooking breakfast so i'm getting everyone who stays with me a box of their favourite cereal in hopes of making up for it :p

all else fails there's a killer breakfast place not even a 1 minute walk from my house that's pretty cheap
cereal is the ****...and cooking breakfast ain't even difficult...it's just throw **** in a pan and cook it...if you want I'll cook bacon and eggs for you as a thanks for housing infinite people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom