• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
nah elliots right, **** the crews without ally or holy we are just going make fools of ourselves

Tin Man

Smash Hero
better put me in the title
pc chris is coming too
No room in the title :(

wow!

=================

yes the attendees list doesn't seem to update. none of the mentioned people are on the attendees list.
Does the attendees list ever update or people just not register yet?
There is no attendees list.

The following is not an attendance list for IMPULSE, it's an attendance list for the tour before IMPULSE on the 29th.

On Friday, June 29th from about 12pm-7pm. The IMPULSE team will be your hosts on a tour of Toronto! Currently the events for the tour include the following:

1. Visit to the CN Tower (going up the CN Tower costs money. For those interested: http://www.cntower.com/. As of right now, the plan is to visit the CNTower, but if enough people show interest in the tour, then perhaps I can work out a group rate :bee:).
2. Watching the Gay Pride Parade (depends on the schedule of th parade on this day).
3. Toronto Harbour & Island Tour. ($14.29 CAD) http://citysightseeingtoronto.com/Toronto-HarbourIslandCruise.html.
4. Korean BBQ/Bubble tea. (Location to be determined).

The tour is open to anyone and everyone!

Attempts will be made to subsidize costs for the out of country & west coast Canada attendees who participate in the tour.

More details of the tour will be announced later on.

*Tour schedule and events are subject to change*

Interest

1. [YRSF] Tin Man
2. Switchblade
3. Bing
4. Snow Shard
5. KirbyKaze
6. Idea
7. Asa
8. Tom8er
9. Supreme Dirt
10. 1PokeMastr
11. infiniteV115
12. N.A.G.A.C.E
13. Dabuz

If people really want an attendance list, then I suppose I could make one. But it's gonna be a "hype list"

That is a good question Tin man we got to get on dat if it is not streamed if anything if all of the games could be streamed that be a plus Maybe I should buy a laptop now.

@ Windrose great pinkie pie sig and I only like pinkie pie
Drekken does not want to stream the capcom games as he is not willing to manage the stream chat when several of them turn immature, biased, and stupid at the sight of another game.

Sorry.

oh ya tin i forgot to say my wii only has the component cables not composite so i cant bring it anymore to this srry
That's fine :).

So I'm hoping to come with 3 others and probably a full setup and maybe recording as well.

:phone:
lemme know what you can put together when it's confirmed :).

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Sounds like people here haven't really experienced an adrenaline rush before.

That seems like a lot of fun. Skydiving is something I would definitely pay $175+ dollars for too.

Windrose

Smash Lord
How much could you possibly make from a $175 financial investment...

That's just some disposable income yo

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
lol I like how I slowly move into that gif on the right side of the screen.

Also, as of now I'm gunna be housing BC, dabuz and Will (and Mr.R for abit if he still needs housing). So I have 2-3 spots open. Might just save those spots for Montreal depending on how many of them come down.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^Wut, I thought dabuz was staying with me (first page says it anyway). If he'd rather stay with you instead that's totally fine, just let me know so i can keep track :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom