• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I sorta lost it on the first rule. I still haven't found the definition of punchual. Whatever it means, sounds like you gotta punch someone before attending any meetings. They may even not let you in on future meetings (at least what I think prohibitied means) just because you don't tell them you're not gonna make it. Thanks for the lulz.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Walking to class this morning around 8:30 am. Some azn kid driving by blasting rap from his car. I gave him this "I'm gonna ****in kill you" glare and he shut it off LOL.

God I love myself.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Heartstring

Smash Legend
id like to go to texas, i hear you guys are shorty
ive also realised that yahoo answers is possibly the most engaging revision device on the internet

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Walking to class this morning around 8:30 am. Some azn kid driving by blasting rap from his car. I gave him this "I'm gonna ****in kill you" glare and he shut it off LOL.

God I love myself.
Like a boss.
BS ya don't want to go to texas
I dare you.
id like to go to texas, i hear you guys are shorty
ive also realised that yahoo answers is possibly the most engaging revision device on the internet
Wtf kind of adjective is shorty?

Also:

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
@Dat Archer
I approve of your name, avatar and signature.

I think it was senliten who helped me install Fate/Stay Night a while back... I still haven't finished the 3rd route, I know what's coming and I can't get myself to finish the damn VN D:

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I actually just finished watching the anime last night. I'm too lazy to get the VN right now. Also,I like the Fate/Zero opening because it's sung by LiSa and I can't unimagine Yui from Angel Beats! singing it.

@Bored: Oh you.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I wasn't being literal, jeebus. I just meant I was super excited to see it.

Looks like I'm gonna have to type straight, boring posts since everyone takes it literal otherwise D: And yes, I watch anime by stream and feel no bit of remorse. Never coming to America, so oh well.

And I've never once cried because of a game or show, though I do get annoyed that characters I like get killed off way too often...

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Madoka was something good, but predictable for some parts, because I could feel the darkness of it. ("I can already see the ending!!") Clannad made me tear, and that one scene would still make me tear. Nothing close to crying though.

I watch anime streamed too. Can't help not getting torrents, especially with this crappy college connection.

And speaking of Fate/Stay Night: http://animedesho.animeblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/unlimitedessayworks.jpg

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I wasn't being literal, jeebus. I just meant I was super excited to see it.

Looks like I'm gonna have to type straight, boring posts since everyone takes it literal otherwise D: And yes, I watch anime by stream and feel no bit of remorse. Never coming to America, so oh well.

And I've never once cried because of a game or show, though I do get annoyed that characters I like get killed off way too often...
Who said anything bout having to be in America. If yer gonna watch the series, I suggest grabbing the releases from UTW when they come out.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Oh, I don't really like to download and save anime to my hard drive anymore... I get too tempted to keep it, and it just ends up being a lot of used space. Ran out of space on my desktop because of that lol.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Hmm, I may actually do that if I like Zero as much as I liked F/SN. Other than that, I don't watch enough anime to take the time to do that if I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Dat Archer

Smash Cadet
Love how I started a Fate discussion and I no longer watch it.
@Dat Archer
I approve of your name, avatar and signature.

I think it was senliten who helped me install Fate/Stay Night a while back... I still haven't finished the 3rd route, I know what's coming and I can't get myself to finish the damn VN D:
Third route is the most epic of all of them imo. Though I prefer UBW can't deny how good HF is.

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'll say VN is always better mainly because the anime is either one type of ending or a mixture of the stories combined

Dat Archer

Smash Cadet
VN is much deeper than the anime. Anime is just the Fate route which is kinda dull. Not bad just the others are much better.

Also, mind hooking me up Sen? I don't have it myself anymore.

:phone:

Top Bottom