• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GP's best char is Ganon. Confirmation shall be presented shortly.

Oh, and I'm quitting. Cheers to Ike boards for bringing me to my epitome in almost 8 months of cool times. <3 You all.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GP's best char is Ganon. Confirmation shall be presented shortly.

Oh, and I'm quitting. Cheers to Ike boards for bringing me to my epitome in almost 8 months of cool times. <3 You all.
whaaa way to drop a bombshell!
fine, nice knowing you a guess. why you quitting all of a sudden?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
surely that would be jumping on the bandwagon?
and besides doom, how is one meant to join the salt from england anyway

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
posted some stuff in the Video and critique thread.

Also, I'm sure we have already talked about this in the past, but I'm always drawn back to it.
Does anyone here use the small pivot? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MjARH1GVl4

This, along with attack Cstick, could be useful for Ike (less so than for other characters, but still). I'm trying to implement it in my game atm.

Just noticed this.

I mastered this a little while ago, but I never find myself using it in matches. I could see it could be useful at intense moments.

In order to do it easily, do a single dash dance, and hit your control stick back and C-stick diagonal at the same time.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
That was concise, lol. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that, like everyone who quits Smash, you'll be back eventually. Bye for now though. :)

surely that would be jumping on the bandwagon?
and besides doom, how is one meant to join the salt from england anyway
and besides doom
besides doom
Serperior would like to see you in his office. It doesn't look good.

:248:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just noticed this.

I mastered this a little while ago, but I never find myself using it in matches. I could see it could be useful at intense moments.

In order to do it easily, do a single dash dance, and hit your control stick back and C-stick diagonal at the same time.
what?
oh for screws sake i thought i had recently found a new AT akin to a stutter-step d-smash.
turns out im just doing this, ah well XD

bored and old man nysyarc: surely you know i do it on purpose now

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That was concise, lol. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that, like everyone who quits Smash, you'll be back eventually. Bye for now though. :)
Only time will tell.

Nysyarc][COLOR="SandyBrown said:
Jalorda would like to see you in his office. It doesn't look good for you.[/COLOR]

:248:
Fixed for great justice.

GP should just get infracted every time he misspells Mr. Doom
If I were a mod, I'd find a way to include the misspelling of Mr. Doom as an infraction. Geez, he doesn't even have the decency to call me MDoom, which I would be fine with.

bored and old man nysyarc: surely you know i do it on purpose now
[collapse="Of course they do. However, this needs to be addressed regardless."]
[/collapse]

BTW, Lady Bow is a top tier Boo. That is all.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, i named my serperior smugleaf. cause im that much of an ***
im just wondering, seeing as mk will be banned fully: will they remove his character board?

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
No. There will still be non-MK banned tourneys, it just won't be Unity. The standard will just shift to MK-banned and only in the US/Canada regions.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well uk has now gone 100% ban on him too. seeing as tehres only 3 hosts here (myself included) and all 3 of us feel he should be banned along with the majority of our community

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
MK bannination will be released into the air, ensuring

Complete.
Global.
Saturation.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I've decided I'm willing to stay around with the Ike boards because you guys have been so cool, and are perhaps the only thing pertaining to Smash that I just can't seem to get over. You've all helped me so much, and it's been an honor. (Unless you guys want me to leave, then that can be appointed:( )
whaaa way to drop a bombshell!
fine, nice knowing you a guess. why you quitting all of a sudden?
Certain circumstances have led me to ultimately quit Smash. My mom isn't really all that willing to take me anywhere anymore, especially because most of my scene is so far out, and I don't want to be straight Wifi.

Zatch, if you're quitting, you gotta stop liking ponies. Else you're going nowhere D:<
But... but... :( I like my ponies.

Seen, and uninformed still :|

and Zatch quit... cause MK is gone? Lol
MK's not gone yet iirc, lol. I'm going to miss him, though.

That's too bad Zatch, <3 you too.
<3 <3 <3

You know it, lmao. When I get addicted, it's hard to break for myself. I'm pretty straightforward about this, so I won't be seen playing for a very long while, at least. Nyke <3

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
MK bannination will be released into the air, ensuring

Complete.
Global.
Saturation.
Funny coincidence how when I see this and want to say something and quote it, the Netflix ad comes up and shows The Resident (would have been better if it were Resident Evil). Also, too funny.

At first I saw Princess Luna and thought: "Oh must be a friend of GP's." But it turned out to be Zatch. Yeah, stick around some more.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
And here I didn't think San could get any more awesome points, even after breaking the damn scale......
@Zatch: Tis a shame. Hopefully you will still go to AUSOM?
how2meatride 101 XD
next thing you know youll be maknig him a custom ike texture :B

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mom was so salty about me going to HASL, I'm practically banned from going OoS save for thee circumstances:

1. My 18th birthday (17th if I'm lucky)

2. The... family is going.

3. We move next door to the venue the night before showtime.

Sorry, Sen.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Mom was so salty about me going to HASL, I'm practically banned from going OoS save for thee circumstances:

1. My 18th birthday (17th if I'm lucky)

2. The... family is going.

3. We move next door to the venue the night before showtime.

Sorry, Sen.

Guess i'll have to hope for Ben attending, or even DA... I don't want to be the only Ike going once again lol

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
well to not be the only Ike going, you can always use a different character.
MK? :troll:
Nah, i'll proly end up using Marth if push comes to shove.

@GP: lol, if I was meat riding. I wouldn't consider him a target to one day surpass =P
And nah, I only do music, not textures. Though I would try and improve on some that others have made, for my own use. Youmu Marth comes to mind with the skin color, victory pose (speech version/animation), and a few other mini nitpicks.

Top Bottom