• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wow, threads runnins on empty,
suddenly kimchi, wheres the old people come from? regardless you should come to apex, we ned more scrubs in the picture

also guys, hornets and wasps are totally immune to cleaning products but are vulnerable to boiling water. learnt this today durnig my last shift as a ****-sifter cleaner

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Kimchi probably on here, cause I gave him a bro to bro talk about how stupid it is to lurk.

This was the jist of it...

Me: OH HAI KIMCHI! Why not you stop making stir fry and type post on smashboards? You bring dishonor to Ike mains.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh wow, dishonor to the ike famiry yano...

also seeing as my memory is disgraceful, what was i bringing for all of the ike boards to sample at apex? one boards asked for me to bring tea and aother asked me to bring irn-bru, cant remember which was which

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
It's official guys, Meta Knight is now banned for both singles and doubles in the Unity Ruleset v2.0!

Tier List is about to get ridiculous.

:248:

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Yo, brawl this weekend?
Finally, I get to play the mighty san offline in cold Ithaca, though I probably suck now.

I would, but I don't have my controller and this weekend isn't really a great time. I have a prelim to study for on Tuesday. Plus, you'd have to find me or I'd have to find you, vice-versa yadda yadda.

What's this? MK is banned? Hmm, that adds some incentive for me to try playing in tournaments again, MAYBE....

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
What's this? MK is banned? Hmm, that adds some incentive for me to try playing in tournaments again, MAYBE....
Commeee bbaaccckkkkkkkkkkk

Also, am I slow in noticing that text in spoiler tags can be hovered over and made visible so you don't have to highlight it to see?

try it

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Also, am I slow in noticing that text in spoiler tags can be hovered over and made visible so you don't have to highlight it to see?

try it
It definitely never did that before, must be a very recent modification. I don't know if it's such a great idea though, makes it easy to accidentally reveal a spoiler.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Meanwhile, that video of my tech now has more views than the 202 other videos uploaded by Smash Halifax combined, lmao. Over 13,000 and counting.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I mean when I pulled it off I was psyched obviously, and it was the talk of the tourney. But I figured it would stay as a local thing. We've put up videos of similarly funny or ridiculous stuff before and they've gotten like ~300 views.

I say it's the music.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Music is 75% of it

I also have the highest rated comment on the video, YEAAAAA
Lmao, when I first read that comment it took me a minute to figure out what you meant. Then I lol'd. I love how the scoreboard displays "Marth" as soon as he starts to fall to his death, irony at it's best.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm surprised your video has gotten that many views. Just goes to show the most random things can get famous on youtube.

Even a casual Brawl player who I know on FB tagged me in that video when he posted it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Let's see if Nys' video can beat Silven's montage. 68,000 views.

He also posted the blast off glitch on YI. 70,000 views.

I say Nys will beat it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I mean when I pulled it off I was psyched obviously, and it was the talk of the tourney. But I figured it would stay as a local thing. We've put up videos of similarly funny or ridiculous stuff before and they've gotten like ~300 views.

I say it's the music.

yeah, the strangest of things can become famous on a whim, theres a video from high school of my (rather fat) friend dancing which became randomly popular. so popular i decided to guile's theme it XD

Top Bottom