• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
... is there a cross dressing Marth texture?
was the first thing i saw when i came onto this thread. what the hell man
also zatch i had no idea you were 16. either way travelling OOS at that age is a tad young so i can KINDA see where theyre coming from, but if youve already gone once and youve proven yourself to be jsut fine then i dont see why they so mad :L

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
More effeminate question, who gets the win

1. Marth
2. The Brony community

Sorta tough one for me. I mean, Marth is the representation of all that is effeminate, but still, *choice expletive* bronies

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Here's a rough summary of what happened:

I went to AL with friends of the family to stay for about a week. I told my mom I'd be gone to the tourney, so I gathered my VGware for the trip ahead. We made it to my friend's place, where I stayed until Friday afternoon. A car of M3t and Alias arrived to pick me up. We made it to Cam's house. Stayed the night. Woke up, got ready, left out. Right at the venue, mom calls, and she didn't know I was sleeping over with my SWF friends. (So short;PSP=PrettySmallPost.)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Now the question is... did you intentionally keep it a secret or did it not come up in your mind that she might not want you sleeping at some internet guy's house.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I honestly didn't clarify, and I found that out the moment she called. It was not the first time I slept over at a Smasher's house, however, so her method of dealing with it is still questionable. Oh, and I wouldn't keep a secret like that from my mother. The more she trusts me and the communitty, the better.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I never said it wasn't. My last tourney may be this Saturday. Might as well go for a guaranteed pot of 50$ or higher before I just go out completely.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
More effeminate question, who gets the win

1. Marth
2. The Brony community

Sorta tough one for me. I mean, Marth is the representation of all that is effeminate, but still, *choice expletive* bronies
depends entirely on the brony you would be discussing. there are many that are so effiminate that they win hands down, but there are others that are pretty manly. ill let you guys decide which end of that me and zatch are on XD

I honestly didn't clarify, and I found that out the moment she called. It was not the first time I slept over at a Smasher's house, however, so her method of dealing with it is still questionable. Oh, and I wouldn't keep a secret like that from my mother. The more she trusts me and the communitty, the better.
yeah that was probably something you needed to have made loud and clear. i hope to god you grovelled, she was obviously worried to **** about you top re-appearing. i remember the first time i was going to go to a smashfest. dear god she worried insane, made me get the phone number, house number and home adress of all the people there, i wasnt impressed but now shes my offiicial tournament co-host and is second mum to a few of the smashers (as well as throwing a slice of bread at the local falco main during a MM. **** that was funny)

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Words cannot describe how badly I would have wanted to witness this.
it was funny because of the comic timing. it was 2-2 in a BO5 mm. he had a full stock lead and accidentally SD'd in which he then dropped his head and slouched over, almost headbutting his pad. it was then that the slice of bread hit him in the back of the head. the match was paused for a good 5 minues so everyone could regain composure

Heartstring

Smash Legend
would you hit an old woman though?
who owned the venu you were currently in?
and then bought you a kfc bucket for your troubles afterwards?

actualyl knowing you, you probably would

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Disrespect is disrespect. Though you're wrong...I wouldn't hit her. I said "someone", not an old lady.

I'd just sue her and make a bunch of money off of it :troll: Emotional damage and racism = 1 million dollars? I'm set for a good chunk of my life.

Also, IGN finding out about the MK ban made me lol. We have an insider on SWF..

http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1197901p1.html

I know about the chaingrab on DK and Bowser but do we also have one on DDD and or Charizard. Both are large characters like DK and Bowser or is there another factor in play and that is why they get chaingrabbed.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@bread but... she took her hands off his bread

@ign lol

@CG No we can't, charizard is lighter than Ike too :| (at least to me he is, i die so much faster than with Ike)

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
What were those CGs again? If it's the Bthrow one (not against a wall), I thought someone said it only works for 2 grabs or something, starting at 0%. And DK I don't remember if that actually works.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Might have a job at Kroger's: Extreme bagging. Need to practice on perfecting my technique.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
it was funny because of the comic timing. it was 2-2 in a BO5 mm. he had a full stock lead and accidentally SD'd in which he then dropped his head and slouched over, almost headbutting his pad. it was then that the slice of bread hit him in the back of the head. the match was paused for a good 5 minues so everyone could regain composure
he had a full stock lead and accidentally SD'd in which he then dropped his head and slouched over, almost headbutting his pad.
he had a full stock lead and accidentally SD'd in which he then dropped his head
accidentally SD'd
What's the guy's SWF name? I'm sending him an invitation.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I almost lost my s*** from rule 8 onward.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
redx you are slow, we've seen this 2 times already, I've seen it 7 times

ice climbers' and DDD's ban are unwarranted.. CGs already banned.

Marth sucks at spiking, why is he the reason spiking is banned?

Top Bottom