• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Yep, that's him. I'm betting both he and X will make it to the championship rounds. Too many people don't know how to handle a Sonic, let along a great Sonic.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Raziek (NS Marth main) got seeded 90th and lost to Arturo (who was seeded 167th) in round 1 winners... kinda sucks. Looking up how he did in loser's now. Some other NS players didn't even think he'd get out of pools.

Edit: Apparently he got a bye and won 1 set in loser's before he lost to some guy called unabletable. If he'd beaten that guy he would have had to face Arturo again anyways though. Silly brax are silly.

:034:

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Raziek (NS Marth main) got seeded 90th and lost to Arturo (who was seeded 167th) in round 1 winners... kinda sucks. Looking up how he did in loser's now. Some other NS players didn't even think he'd get out of pools.

Edit: Apparently he got a bye and won 1 set in loser's before he lost to some guy called unabletable. If he'd beaten that guy he would have had to face Arturo again anyways though. Silly brax are silly.

Lol Arti is seeded 167th? Wow, didn't see that coming. Thought he would of at least been a bit more up there

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The line spawned hell for rule 34

And your too slow Red, Radiant dawn is so old.. I'm waiting for FE11 to come out.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I've seen it before. I just got reminded of it recently. lol
It was just Micaiah making fun of how Sothe kept mentioning Ike anyway.

FE11=Shadow Dragon.
FE12=New Mystery of the Emblem.
Frickin Marth remakes. >_> I want a new FE game already.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

There is a pools? I thought there was a championship bracket and a regular bracket, with top 10 or whatever getting into the championship bracket?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Honestly, not surpised. MLG is MLG, and Espy is very good. I've only played Espy in a few friendlies. I asked at WHOBO 2 for more, but he was too down after losing to Ozz.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Texas is doing so much work right now. Gnes 3-0'd Ally and Fatal, Espy 3-0'd Tyrant, Dojo beating Logic. Though I'm sure Ally is gonna rage through Losers.

Sonic mains in general doing work. X beating Lee Martin and Nick Riddle.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
What better way to settle best Sonic then a ditto for 5th and 6th place. Great stuff Espy, real proud of ya.

Gnes is our last hope lol.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I voted Gnes winning on the AiB poll a few days ago. Happy to see how right I was with gnes getting so far easily.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just because you beat someone once doesn't mean you'll beat them again. Same thing for the loser, especially at high levels of play.

@Bored, I don't lose to every MK =( Just most who get top 8 at regional/national level tourneys lol.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well overall, I'm just glad it wasn't a heavy favorite or MK that won. Real happy for Gnes, Espy, and all the Texas players that did work. It really raises the question though if "home court" means anything in the smash world. Seems like the in state people always seem to do better than OoS.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
inui logic. oh god why.
i guess gnes won then, the thing is still telling me that loser's final is going on. **** live blog, so slow

also, this was sonic's tournament. espy is apparently amazing, same for X

Top Bottom