• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
You would only punch them?

*grabs giant sledgehammer*

*attaches various rusty pen knives to the end of the hammer*

:D Stop! Hammer/rusty pen knife time?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
And leave it to Niddo to then try and lighten the mood by expanding humorously on what originally caused the sourness in the first place.

:034:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
That's why we have to ride polar bears so often. ;_;
Personally I don't see why that's a bad thing, it can be quite fun if you get a relatively tame one. You get attached to the buggers. Sharing in that first raw caribou after watching your steed maul it with it's bear hands paws...

LOL @ the awfulness of that pun

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
My polar bears always preferred baby seals. That's why I had to join up in those seal clubbing expeditions. Though I did get to save the eyeballs for myself at least, provided the bear wasn't in a bad mood.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Old Hairy likes the occasional baby seal as a delicacy but they've been disappearing in the area recently. And yah, one whiff of those eyeballs and he nearly goes into a frenzy, loves the things... they taste kind of like ice cream.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Dang it Nys, you missed your que to talk about eating moose!
Oh my bad, yah moose can be hard to come by but very tasty. Tasty is the only compliment it gets though because you really can't find tougher meat anywhere on this planet. Imagine... trying to bite into a rock. Yeah.

Oh and for a special treat you can boil the antlers and then strain the residue that comes off them into a stew with some chunks of the softer, stringier meat from the hind kneecaps. Tossing in some ground up tendons from the moose's neck for seasoning makes it all the more deliciously enjoyable.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
They're also missing the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron secret. They hid the unlockable N1 Naboo Starfighter in that game, and kept it hidden until after the movie was out.

EDIT: And moose isn't that tough dude. It's basically like medium steak. Tastes very good. Have you tried moose burgers? Throw a little A1 on that and it's good to go.

Now, bear on the other hand is shoe leather. And it can very so much in taste depending on what the bear had eaten before being killed...ugh. Not worth the gamble IMO.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Now, bear on the other hand is shoe leather. And it can very so much in taste depending on what the bear had eaten before being killed...ugh. Not worth the gamble IMO.
You gotta check their teeth to see what kind of food they generally ate. Makes it at least a little bit less of a gamble. If you find a bear with a sweet tooth for honey that's actually managed to get some recently you're the luckiest man alive, naturally honey-flavored bear meat is just heaven.

On the other hand, I once had some bear meat after it had apparently eaten a skunk, when I could have sworn it's only diet was fish. If only there was an established method of actually knowing what it last ate. I tried gutting one before cooking it once but whatever poor animal it had gorged itself on was unrecognizable as a creature from this planet at that point.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dude, it's even worse if you try to eat bear just after hibernation. It's like their bad breath just goes all through out the meat, and it's even tougher than normal. I'll have to check the teeth more often; most of the time the shotgun blast removes most of the teeth though. Gotta bring them down quickly with a headshot after all.

And cow is for the weak.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
speaking of good meat, anyone here had horse?
had horse once, dear lord its amazing stuff, its like a moist version of beef and it is by far the best thing you can eat when its well-done
deer is pretty **** nice too, especially with cheddar cheese melted on top. mmmm....

Heartstring

Smash Legend
that sounds **** nice
for some reason if you grill a white meat, semi-drain it and melt cheese on top of it, it becomes delicious.
you can also put pineapple on it instead of cheese

this thread now needs to be called ashunera's kitchen

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I should have baited atomsk to go to MK with a CP, but I wanted to try out an aggro playstyle on DDD. It works fine, but grab armor among other things makes everything too unpredictable for me. If I play a DDD again, I'll try to go to the regular campy style that I should play.

Top Bottom