• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

C.J.

Smash Master
I don't suppose any of you have seen/heard of a movie where a lawyer has DID (multiple personalities)?

For some reason, someone is convinced I know it and google is only giving me Primal Fear which, apparently, isn't it.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Was expecting some kind of new SDI or something.

...Not sure if disappointed, though.

Edit: How ridiculous is it that so much money has been donated to get Melee to EVO? O.o I mean, it's a good thing and all, but where did this money all come from lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yep, he lurk mods.

I'd like to point out now that ryo made the olimar matchup much easier for me with one simple tip that I hadnt thought of, thanks infinitely XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The tip was to just replace Shield with jab. Just jab away all the pikmin as tey get to you and they wont ever latch on. You all probably knew that already but it had never occured to me before.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd def play doom party

But not doom party 5. That is just asking for it.

Mr. Doom space = bowser space, all luck minigames. Except Mr. Doom knows the safe choices
Steeler space = DK space, no luck given stars, brutal minigames only
Holm's time - chance time but holms decides not you!
Clel will give you stars when you reach him

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, there are twenty new race courses and four new battle tracks. The cups are named differently as well as the track names. Subject to change.

Haterade Cup
Luigi Raceway 1
Verdant Road 1
Rickety Pier 1
Degyn Castle 1
Luigi Raceway 2

Bitter Cup
Zeton Island 1
Rickety Pier 2
Verdant Road 2
Degyn Castle 2
Luigi Raceway 3

Salt Cup
Salty Beach 1
Zeton Island 2
Squirtle Bay 1
Degyn Castle 3
Luigi Raceway 4

U R Mad Cup
Verdant Road 3
Salty Beach 2
Rickety Pier 3
Squirtle Bay 2
Rainbow Ride

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
First, do you have a SNES emulator? Second, do you know how to patch roms? Regardless, I'll have the link up as soon as I get to my laptop.

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?22jpsy60nfpulk2 (That's the patch. Apply it to a headerless ROM)

If you don't know how, just PM me.
1: Yes (ZSNES I hope will be just fine)
2: Yes
3: Thank you and will try this out after I eat

E: Annnnnnnd before I start up, recommended cup to see just what I am getting myself into?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
When you mention Lunatic Mode, are you referring to the new Fire Emblem game that just came out? I'm not good at RPG games if I can't even get past the first level on Lunatic Mode (Demo Version, though).

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
You couldn't finish it? I got 3rd on my first try, including a first place finish. >_>
No, I finished it, as in the first cup. Just unsure if I will be tempted to do the next one, especially if it's on a keyboard. <_<

Need to find me a cheap Logitech somewhere tomorrow.
@Mr. Doom: And now you tell us, then again, to lazy to scour for the SD card housing the 'goods'. If ya catch my drift XD

Top Bottom