• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
It's pretty tight, but not frame perfect or things like that. I got it by PSing the first hit, but I'm pretty sure a normal shield would do it too, as long as the star doesn't shield poke. It doesn't push us far enough for Fsmash to lack range. I'll test with a regular shield.

C.J> that's mean... I gotta try it.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I don't think you could get an Fsmash twice in the same game/on the same DDD, but it's still good if we can get a kill at low % at least once.

@SMTxFire Emblem
Yeah, pretty hyped for this, even if I don't know Shin Megami Tensei at all.

Also, we will have news about the next Smash installment at E3. Or so I've been told.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I meant make them subscribe to your twitter and post matches on that.

:phone:
oh right, I dont think many people use twitter though, right? I know I don't

We can Fsmash DDD if we shield the entirety of his UpB+little star. I had no idea this move was that insanely laggy XD
O.O
Will test this with normal shielding right away

edit: The timing is real tight on it if you normal-shield and you get the bad tip of fsmash, for timing's sake you're better off going for Usmash if you dont powershield it

I knew that because i knew ganon could haha

Likewise, if you shield DKs ledge attack sub 100 you should be able to fsmash it too

:phone:
will also test that right away

Edit: timing is easy enough on powershield, holy hell. on normal shield you need exact timing otherwise they powershield you

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Do it at all, and I will report you. It won't be to Smashboards mods, though.
BS: 'I'M TELLING ON YOU TO BORED!!!'

I dont plan on it, I've briskly walked away from the autism sphere of bronies and I will continue to do so.

In other news, I might go to a tournament a few months from now.
Are y'all proud of me?
Depends on the reslts

i am

(how the hell do you get around the 10 characters limit ?)
Just put a ****load of spaces between what would have been the 'I' and the 'am' in your post

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Clannad has violence. Just because it's not DBZ proportions doesn't mean there's no violence >_>

Edit: I'd be willing to bet any of those VNs have violence as long as they have people that can have disagreements over something. Your safest bet would be games like Tetris, Solitaire, etc.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Clannad
Little Busters!
Da Capo II
Katawa Shoujo
Da Capo

Failed the 10 second line though

These are NOT my top 5 visual novels however
Little Busters! has the mini game where you fight the other members with objects thrown to you by the surrounding audience.
Da Capo II had a scene where Yoshiyuki starts hitting some other guy who was flirting with Yume in the knee with a hammer.
Katawa Shoujo has the man picnic.
Da Capo has a scene where Junichi and Suginami decide to make a scene of themselve in the middle of town and assume fighting poses.

I'm definitely sure about the Little Busters! one as violence, not entirely sure of the others.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, get hit with arrhythmia.... I feel bad for this.
I'm astounded you remembered what it was called AND how to spell it. I'm trying to figure out how many times you've replayed this game...
You could also say you get hit with feels, but you know. Doesnt emi hit you at some point?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Emi is an accidental bump.

My god are you guys being that nitty gritty with the word violence? 1 scene = game is featured as violent?

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Emi is an accidental bump.

My god are you guys being that nitty gritty with the word violence? 1 scene = game is featured as violent?
It said "that features violence" not "has violence as a main theme" or "has excessive amounts of violence." >_>

On a more important note, I just tried out Squirtle in Project M.... OH MY GOD HYPE.

C.J.

Smash Master
I decided to do this with my favorite books and movies too...

Equally impossible outside of some philosophic and documentary works.

Count of Monte Cristo, Shakespeare in general, Greek epics, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poet's Society, The Prestige, etc etc

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It said "that features violence" not "has violence as a main theme" or "has excessive amounts of violence." >_>

On a more important note, I just tried out Squirtle in Project M.... OH MY GOD HYPE.
^this

You can have squirtle, As soon as I get hold of v2.5 I am going to wreck **** with charizard

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Real question is, what's a story without violence in it? A child's learning book?

Dammit g~p putting a post between CJ and me

C.J.

Smash Master
Hmmm, Sherlock Holmes has a lot of implied violence but very little that takes place during the narration.

Top Bottom