• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Fair enough, though at your level we'd (Brett, Light, and I) would have to smurf or you'd be playing against level 30s probably at a skill level higher and have the level advantage since they would be playing more than you.

Though Mr. Doom is also picking the game up so we can do a whole Ike premade smurf style.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm going to be playing with a friend who's just starting (like, level 6-8). If you want to play some this weekend, you (and anyone else) can tag along. Add "GSRyker." I like to teach.

In other news, yo Mr. Doom. Thanks for last weekend. I've been watching myself get scraped over and over in addition to some of the other matches. Got a chance to finally apply some of it yesterday. Marked improvement. We need to get Florida to actually get on that replay system since they're interested. I want to get some more regular Ryo uploads as well. Ike has so few good videos.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It's what happens when you spend time with girls, unfortunately.
Only girl in my life right now is my sister, and mom just demands I buy **** for her.

50 dollars Vans shoes.

150 dollars for concert tickets to a concert for her and three friends.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Brawl and Lawl
If you're playing this weekend, I'll be up for it as well.
The stipulation is that you'll have to sample my modded doom levels.

Edit: Also, I'd rather not be recorded. I didn't really like it to begin with. Oh well.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Learn to catch items and insta-throw. Learn how to use nanas... Rest is basic ike stuff. Though everything can be punished with glide toss nana

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's what happens when you spend time with girls, unfortunately.
The past couple of weeks have reminded me of the truth in this statement, but...
Only girl in my life right now is my sister, and mom just demands I buy **** for her.

50 dollars Vans shoes.

150 dollars for concert tickets to a concert for her and three friends.
What.

The.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah it's pretty sad. Though at least I'm getting "reimbursed" for my sister's friends concert tickets.

No more buying for her though. She's just spoiled beyond belief. When you go 30 school days (not weekends) without repeating an upper garment of clothing, that should tell you something.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My sisters never wear the same outfit through out a school year

My sister has 2 show racks... For her dorm... That's only half if not even less of her shoes.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol i know i'm not raising my daughters the same way my parents did. I just need to find a woman who will have the same ideals as me for raising children

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol 5 brothers, your parents had a color marriage i see. Unless some are half/step/whatever

I have 3 sisters no bros, i had a lonel childhood

Top Bottom