• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I know some tourney threads you've posted in, Sen.
Outside of posting, I sooooo should go back to attending something. Hell, just for the drive and lulz, but not any real participating. <_< *mutters nonsense about going back to 1v1FPS competitions*

@Ussi: Oh Inorite, also her VA makes me just wanna go hnnnng all over the room XD. Pissed however at where the second epi ended, along with how long we had to wait for it <_< looking at a year or two at best for the next one.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Touhou characters have VAs? What are you watching? I wanna watch
A Summers Day Dream ep 2
Just now had a chance to get to it, primarily because being cooped up in bed with the damn flu makes it more easier to watch my backlogs of animu and whatnot <_<
Irony is I just got a shot not two days ago to prevent this stuff... or so one would of thought <_<

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
A Summers Day Dream ep 2
Just now had a chance to get to it, primarily because being cooped up in bed with the damn flu makes it more easier to watch my backlogs of animu and whatnot <_<
Irony is I just got a shot not two days ago to prevent this stuff... or so one would of thought <_<
Oshi, I had no idea there was a doujin anime. Watching that now X3

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Dunno if we had that talk before, probably but you never know.
Did you guys see Ike's appearance in the future Fire Emblem 3DS (he'll be there as dlc or something) ? Absolutely dreadful if you ask me.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I meant to say looks based off por ike cause he has no muscles. He looks like what i would expect an anime Ike

Except his face. That is so bad

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh ussi, you are so punny

And can I get a link to the ad for the new ike? I want to groan at the poor remake

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Sen i think you're the only one who got this. You better represent us well

I still can't get my TV to work at a higher resolution.. My problem seems to be that my TV won't display as a monitor on its own and will only work when my laptop screen and TV screen are showing the same screen only.

i tried searching for help and google is really helpful..

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Sen i think you're the only one who got this. You better represent us well
Yer joking right?
*sighs*, wonder what Xiivi wants with the KoL anyways *laughs like an idiot*
Anyways that DLC Ike... my god...... I think you just made me feel ever worse than BS. Especially that right arm....Hoping it's just because of his arm placement and whatnot, and that he did not bloody lose it somehow. Poor Mist and how she must feel if that were the case XD

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
oh well Xiivi is friends with like everyone, despite his title.
So just accept it and be on my merry way, okay then.
As for the TV issue. Is it showing a black border anywhere at any given time? Still want to think it's just that because yer using RGB cables (only guessing that you might be), that you just need to have the tv use some sort of manual/auto picture adjustment

Remember having to do it for my old Nvidia 6600 series card for my 32' while waiting for my new parts to come in >_<

But just taking stabs in the dark here.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
All the growing Ike went through and made him the manly and respectable character I admire is absent in this picture. Even Roy looks better than him !

Top Bottom