• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
pffft, I can do better

ITT: Angry lolis XD

Oh and just cause I want people to stop bloody posting in the profiles page, unless it is a bloody profile

Shinde from a few years ago

Now lets poke fun at how crappy we both were then and inb4heasksforarematch XD, but still.... those seriously hard reads I did at times >_< almost feels like I was nearly sandbagging...............almost

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

intended for P:M, but can easily translate over to Brawl and Melee. (I actually made a melee version of this using stages from 2006 lolol.)

Discuss.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
on the topic of music, WWE main event has an amazing theme song, I go check it out only to realise its a band I know when they were really new and then just stopped following them, lo and behond theyre now making top albums many years after i stopped following, funny how things come full circle again

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ha, i remember when B/W 1 was released in europe before america. Oh my how the complaints rolled in from deplorable members of the internet
And this time it comes out in america first. And I would like to say that europe remained dignified about it...sigh >.<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
America got some crap Xenoblade VA'd by some british folks. Man I hated Fiora's VA i couldn't stand listening to her talk I was so happy
When she appeared to die thus not being in the game for half the length

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Too busy playing Pokémon White 2.
Who isn't is the question XD
Actually need to run out to radioshack and pick up a AC adapter for my spare Belkin router, cause yeah... still running with a DS Lite and it's ****ty ways of wireless access. run with WPA2 Personal on the main cause of well... other people and their sensitive work, so gotta add a second one just for the DS <_<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Are the pokemon games actually good or do you guys play it cause its pokemon? I find the game trivially easy.. (actually i find most RPGs nowadays not fun to play ._. besides strategy ones like Fire Emblem)

C.J.

Smash Master
If you just play them like you did when you were seven, they're really boring. I do modified nuzlocke runs, mono type runs, can't evolve Pokemon runs, you have to be so far underleveled, etc. Makes it far more interesting

:phone:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
America got some crap Xenoblade VA'd by some british folks. Man I hated Fiora's VA i couldn't stand listening to her talk I was so happy
When she appeared to die thus not being in the game for half the length
Hey, Fiora is amazing and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking anything negative about her. And I'm guessing you're one of the people who just can't take hearing a different voice. >_> Most of the voice acting in that game was better than most games today, people just like to complain about accents.

And on the topic of Pokemon, it's as fun as you make it. So unless you want to actually try to make it fun, you stopped after Ruby/Sapphire like I did >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I like Melia. And that feel when you work on building Shulk's and Melia's affinity up to realize it doesn't affect the story just topped of my hate for Fiora.

Also as much as handicapping yourself is fun and all in pokemon.. I'd rather do handicap/silly runs in Fire Emblem. Least i can start a chapter over from a random crit

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I like Melia. And that feel when you work on building Shulk's and Melia's affinity up to realize it doesn't affect the story just topped of my hate for Fiora.
I like Melia. And that feel when you work on building Shulk's and Melia's affinity up to realize it doesn't
I like Melia. And that feel when you work
I like Melia.
But how when why wh-*head explodes*

We gather here today to mourn BS's faith in humanity...

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I read something about pokemon b/w 2 being hard. That sure sounds interesting, or at east new, coming from a pokemon game.

Also, do you guys remember that guy who used to be a mod here ? Name was Nysyarc or something.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey, Fiora is amazing and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking anything negative about her. And I'm guessing you're one of the people who just can't take hearing a different voice. >_> Most of the voice acting in that game was better than most games today, people just like to complain about accents.
But how when why wh-*head explodes*

We gather here today to mourn BS's faith in humanity...
These posts are why BS is a bro XD

That said, I never cared for xenoblade except for reading an article on it in nintendo magazine
the reason the VA's are british is because it was originally exclusive to the whole planet sans the americas. so the english language was done by...well...the english XD

I read something about pokemon b/w 2 being hard. That sure sounds interesting, or at east new, coming from a pokemon game.

Also, do you guys remember that guy who used to be a mod here ? Name was Nysyarc or something.
They introduced a difficulty system, but the way they did it was so bad. You unlock difficulties when you finish the game in normal mode, once you finish white in normal, you unlock the ability to do it in easy mode...im not the only one that see's the issue here, am i?
also, you cant start a new game without deleting the old one

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No that's just white 2. Black 2 if u beat it on normal u get a hard mode right after. Also if u have a pal with black 2 u can gain that mode by some wireless interaction.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lul i played with Mr. Doom yesterday before your game with him Ryker. I had to carry with tank Soraka when our random Lux fed a Pantheon 3 kills. (We had no jungle so we were double support)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have a smurf I played with a group of friends who were just starting. I got it to 21. I'd be interested in leveling it to 30 when you get in range for it, Doom.

But when I was playing with him, Ussi, I was on a friend's smurf who started with that same group of friends and quit. It was level nine, but Nunu was on free week, so we got a jungler. I may be a bad person for it, but picking on people who didn't have any real chance of figuring out what to do with AP Nunu was entertaining.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol i would tower dive as tank Soraka. I went inbetween the two mid towers with 3 people half Hp there to get two kills with just 1 ult from Lux assisting. Thier jungler Nocturne tried to 2v2 me and Lux with his Pantheon teammate and failed 3 times. (We got 5 kills outta it)

I had the most farm at the end. Soraka with farm destroys low levels (obv Lux was my support, 13 killsteals at the end)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was just humming different songs and strolling into lanes from behind towers like I was jungle Alistar. I look forward to when he gets to around level 16 or so and you can't just roll in with whatever and count on severely outplaying opponents with terrible, terrible team compositions. I like teaching people who aren't ********.

Ussi, add GSRyker and play with me sometime.

Top Bottom