• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I get what you're saying, but it's far past the point of utter trash and ridiculousness.

It's also choking small time thinkers and content creators.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Apple's an abomination. Did you know they also hold the patent for an OS that stops what you're doing to play ads every predetermined amount of time and won't unlock until you hit a button that appears sometime during the ad?

But that's irrelevant to this particular issue. The thing is, they don't want to let go of anything ever. It's not an issue with the patent system, but with the company. Apple doesn't just do it with creative license, they fight for the right to seize your iPod (not even iPhone) after you've paid for it if you jailbreak it to be able to handle third party applications (including just changing the background).

:phone:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
The issue lies in both the company and the patent system. It's the system itself that allows companies to abuse the idea, concept, and implementation of patents to such a ridiculous degree and it's the company's fault for even going that far.

Let's not forget the mention the people who do NOT specialize in technology and or patents or anything related to that and are vastly ignorant on all the details acting as the judge and jury.

It's very aggrivating.

Why are people who don't know anything about tech being picked as the ones to make such important and heavy decisions on ****.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I get a little mad and jealous when people get stuff like the iPhone. Paying for school, books, working, and having a social life really doesn't leave space for luxuries :(

My parents are divorced and my dad's a millionaire... wish he'd help me out or even say hi x_x

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I get a little mad and jealous when people get stuff like the iPhone. Paying for school, books, working, and having a social life really doesn't leave space for luxuries :(

My parents are divorced and my dad's a millionaire... wish he'd help me out or even say hi x_x
if it makes you feel better, i didn't ask for my iphone, my mother got me one cause i was the only one in the family without one.

my parents spoiled my sisters.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
When it comes to Katawa Shoujo my likes go:

Lilly/Hanako
Shizune
-gap-
Emi
-bigger gap-
Rin

this has nothing to do with their disabilities so just cause i don't like the girls with less limbs doesn't mean i don't like them for not having some limbs

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I wanted to like Rin so much. But **** man. Her path is hella hard and her character slowly got on my nerves the deeper I went.

Emi was whatever. Shizune was ****ing useless. Hanako is SO MANY FEELS.

Lilly is perfect, obv.

I wish there was a Misa route. She's so damn cute.

But event hen, Miki is my waifu and is the best girl out of them alll.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nah. In the beta version of KS, i believe you get a foot job from her in either Emi's or Hanako's beta route.

It was also rumored she was the female protag lead for the yuri route.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35el4m/

I'm personally a tech enthusiast when it comes to phones. Can't wait until that Nokia phone comes out. My current phone definitely is getting a bit buggy and outdated on me.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
You see, I actually am poor. It's my parents who I have to thank that I have all this stuff (laptop, iPhone, game stuff, college). I love them. I learned this back in my freshman year of high school when my AP World History teacher got on my case for not reading a chapter and taking notes.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
But that's why you main ike. You're rough and rugged. Grrrrrrr.

I was raised with many privilages and while I wasn't spoiled, I deff had a bunch of nice things and lived well.

And that's why I main Marth.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Well imo, it never hurts to ask for a few nice things every now and then. Everyone should treat themselves or be treated by friends and families once in a blue moon if they really deserve it.

Top Bottom