• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well none of those attacks mean anything compared to his final smash. OHKO!
Kills at 40% :\ I don't know with DI though cause I've never played competitive players with the smashball on and hit someone at the low % with it.

What i said was true with dsmash

Heartstring

Smash Legend
after playing super smashed bros. I can confirm that you need to hit a decent player at like 70% to make sure it kills

Unless theyre thoroughly drunk

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Why wouldnt they love cooking? It's what they do.

KAPPA

It's not an attractive feature for me. It's a desirable feature tho. I think geeky girls and gamer girls are hot.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
No, Brett lost to me at the bi-weeklies cause he plays half drunk and wifi hates him. Also after messing around at half speed in training with Neon we found out that Ike's F-throw cannot kill DK at 999% from the other side of the stage. Super weak.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
No, Brett lost to me at the bi-weeklies cause he plays half drunk and wifi hates him. Also after messing around at half speed in training with Neon we found out that Ike's F-throw cannot kill DK at 999% from the other side of the stage. Super weak.
You have played Brett once in the biweeklies and that was 5/13/2012

the first biweekly of season 3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
game 1: you have a lead and then you suicide then something dumb happens on your last stock giving me the win
game 2: you win
game 3: I don't remember

I forgot if you were winning with your 2ndary character you were using or not. All i know is you got wifi'd so hard

Heartstring

Smash Legend

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
oh god my sides. how many tjolts hit you there?
Like, nine? I really wanted to be on the other side so that I could try and play with a wall to my back that I could tech. Eventually, I just said, "**** it." Ike's double jump is so bad.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Like, nine? I really wanted to be on the other side so that I could try and play with a wall to my back that I could tech. Eventually, I just said, "**** it." Ike's double jump is so bad.
It's like a rule of pokemon stadium surely, You dont approach on the rock/fire stages XD

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I had to make a move at some point, so where would you want to make it knowing that your time was short. I wanted to reach center stage and wall him into the corner with the big *** sword and a wall to cover mistakes. I was a fool.

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
So i was watching some Meneil videos and i have to say I Love her! Her playing style is so good i love it. Meneil is now my favorite female player for sure! What do you guyz think?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My biological sister called me onii-chan once. Only cause we were in a japanese restaurant getting a bento. Otherwise i have an otaku friend who calls me "nii-chan". She's been doing it for like 5-6 years kinda funny how she hasn't stopped.

Top Bottom