• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
Can anyone make me a list of things i should practice as Ike.I can't seem to have a legit list of things to practice with him.So yea can anyone help me?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Buffering Bthrow > dash attack
Buffering Turnaround jab and turnaround jab OoS
Ledge hoping with nair
Jab canceling jab 1 and jab 2 properly
Ike's DACIT

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You see, I actually am poor. It's my parents who I have to thank that I have all this stuff (laptop, iPhone, game stuff, college). I love them. I learned this back in my freshman year of high school when my AP World History teacher got on my case for not reading a chapter and taking notes.
I would say I'm similar except that currently Everything about my lifestyle is funded by me. With the gap year I took I had a huge *** holiday (apex2012) and spend the other 52 weeks working. With about 40 of them being full time. At the time my bills and food and everything was covered by parents. Although i Paid about 30% of my earnings as pseudo-rent which covered the majority of my stuff.
And now I live from my savings and student loan while I find a job (which i think I have now) and everything In my new place is either bought by me or received as a christmas gift

Also, If ramen in USA is the same relative price as it is in the UK. It's a terrible deal. If you buy the raw ingredients of spagetti bolognese you can make like 8 portions worth out of the entire thing and it costs almost nothing.

If you haven't been informed already, that video has gone live.

Reposting for those who are too lazy to go to Post #20407.

well, I have something to watch tonight. I love the internet!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Ugh. I remembered when my mom got on my case for that.

I had fairly lax teachers in high school and wouldnt give me homework a lot, but for some reason, my mother was under the impression that I got homework EVERY SINGLE DAY, so if I said I had no homework, she'd yell at me and make me study instead lol.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So, my sis forced me to getting up at 9:55 AM to buy concert tickets for some nobody (they went on sale at 10). I told her I'd wake up, but she still had the nerve to text me 15 times in a minute at 9:30. When your phone vibrates on a desk that much...most annoying thing ever.

I hate her teeny bop, "I am obsessed with every band" phase. What a huge waste of money.

250 on One Direction, and now 40 on this guy. Not to mention this one is going to be a drive into the heart of downtown on a Friday evening. Hooray for 2 hour drive.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
bored, you should purchase her some tickets to a caber toss contest, or boxing or something like that. She will be so overcome by the sheer manliness of it that she won't be able to get interested in a guy without a hairy chest and manly voice ever again

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol i remember when i had to go to a club just so my sister could go to a jay sean concert. I wasted 5 hours standing in a club to let her enjoy her concert.

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
Hey guyz!
So i was practicing some Brawl and I can't seem to land the Nair into the stage :(
Help?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I ain't traversing in the ghetto part of philly at clubbing time.
man makes a point

Although you could have attempted to have fun in the club. I imagine you would need to stay sober because you were the driver (i assume) but talking to random people ftw

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
man makes a point

Although you could have attempted to have fun in the club. I imagine you would need to stay sober because you were the driver (i assume) but talking to random people ftw
Drinking is forbidden
Clubbing is forbidden

I ain't supposed to be even close to a club. My sister was just a die hard Jay Sean fan.

Also to nair onto the ledge.. It works like thunderstomping with Ganon

Tap back on control stick (just tap so control stick is in nuetral position) > jump then slide thumb onto A to nair > press and hold forward

Pretty good leeway

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Drinking is forbidden
Clubbing is forbidden

I ain't supposed to be even close to a club. My sister was just a die hard Jay Sean fan.

Also to nair onto the ledge.. It works like thunderstomping with Ganon

Tap back on control stick (just tap so control stick is in nuetral position) > jump then slide thumb onto A to nair > press and hold forward

Pretty good leeway
religious stuff again?

And I use down instead of back. messing it up means death either way XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah you can do that if you press down too. But you still have to get the timing right for it. I get it right 80% of the time now, But Its the one thing I really need to get completely down. Im just not confident enough to do it in tournament yet. Curse my lack of muscle memory

Top Bottom