• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I even use the 2nd control stick on the pad as a cstick when DIing ahahaha

niddo do you play UMvC on the xbox?

Lets play little busters! part 4:

Well, i got lazy with this so i've finished 2 more routes now. Kurugaya's route was just her making a wish to experience human emotion. It lead to the day june 20th repeating forever as a dream for Kurugaya and Riki. In the end, Kurugaya had to wake up, and with that, she forgot Riki. Riki doesn't forget her, and Kurugaya's heart does remember him too. Ends there.

Next is Haruka's route. Honestly I don't like Haruka as a person, but her route has a good story. She's a delinquent girl who has an undying need to cause trouble for Kanata, the head disciplinary. Of course, its obvious they are sisters, but they are twin sisters. The catch of the story is that they are twins with different fathers... (lol) They have a tradition kind of family. Their parents were disowned from the family... but the main family decided to keep one of the kids... so only one of the sisters were to be the heir while the other was to be cast away as a disgrace to the family. Of course, Kanata was a prodigy at everything, Haruka couldn't do anything. So self explanatory by this point. Drama drama drama, the twin sisters finally understand each other, and then make up. THE END.

All that leaves now is Rin's true route and then I'm set for ecstasy to come out. I'm hyped to actually do Kanata's route and Sasasegawa's route. And I guess Kud's new route (basically its been redone, should be epic since Kud got a spin off VN after it)

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
I'm still figuring out whether I should go on Friday or Saturday. From the looks of it, I can only go one day. I thought transit from my house was cheaper than what it actually is. ($17 for a one way trip ****.) I need to somehow chalk up $50+ within the matter of 2 days if I wanna even spectate.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yoshi's said that's too late to crew battle. I don't think anyone wants to crew battle on saturday as they want to focus on pools/bracket

GP, i am staying with ya right? I'll be staying Friday and Saturday with ya.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=316416

This is concerning the Yoshi vs Ike crew battle. Please get your crew ready and discuss a time etc. All info will be on that thread.
I'm not there, that's not cool...

Yoshi's said that's too late to crew battle. I don't think anyone wants to crew battle on saturday as they want to focus on pools/bracket

GP, i am staying with ya right? I'll be staying Friday and Saturday with ya.
If Blubo can't make it, just put me in instead, problem solved

Yeah you're staying with me, I might need either you or stockfield (other guy staying with us) to actually book us in though, because of this age restriction crap

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
its not that we don't want to use GP, its just Blubo wants to be able to do one crew battle. But alas, his luck is not in his favor.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yoshi vs Ike is a 7vs7

All of us Ike boards going to apex minus Blubo vs their 7.

It should happen around 4pm on friday.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its not that we don't want to use GP, its just Blubo wants to be able to do one crew battle. But alas, his luck is not in his favor.
Fair enough

Blubo is good. You're not.
Be less harsh man, I would try to think of a witty comeback, But I am jetlagged to high hell

Okay, first off: American keyboards are dodgy, the Enter key is tiny!
Secondly: What kind of fool made it so you HAVE to tip a restaurant? All i wanted was a sandwich TT_TT
Thirdly: IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE, I MEAN JESUS CHRIST

See you all on friday!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You don't have to tip places where there's no waiter.

But waiters/waitresses make significantly below minimum wage and rely on tips for their income. Strictly speaking, you don't really have to tip them either, but you're going to be evil incarnate if you stiff them on a tip.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You don't have to tip places where there's no waiter.

But waiters/waitresses make significantly below minimum wage and rely on tips for their income. Strictly speaking, you don't really have to tip them either, but you're going to be evil incarnate if you stiff them on a tip.
Well, being a part time waiter myself, I knew this. So i paid it, But i was all a bit like 'Aw, come on. Let me be courteous without being forced to XD'

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I hate how cold it is here

Let's play Little Buster! Finale!

With just Rin's route left...
Well not only her route, it also leads to Riki/Little Buster's route, but you need all heroine paths completed first but yea.. Rin's route isn't even a real route in my eyes. Everyone is trying to help Rin make friends and get along more nicely.. THEN Rin and Riki run away from school when Rin transfers to a new school for 1 term as a last test from Kyousuke... Cause Rin couldn't take it and they get caught, THE END of the route. Moving onto the Little Buster's route which is basically a continue of Rin's route. Turns out, EVERYTHING IS A LIE! The world Rin and Riki are in are a figment of imagination of the rest of the little busters crew. (The heroines and Kendo, Masato and Kyousuke). The world was made for Rin and Riki to grow up and mature as in the real world, the bus they were riding in fell of a cliff and Rin and Riki were the only survivors. But they were too depressed so Kyousuke and the others made this world that always would repeat the first semester of their 2nd year (3rd year for Kyousuke). Quite a way to break the 4th wall cause that's basically repeating each run, also explains why you do Rin's route twice and how Riki/Rin get stronger (for mini-games) each run.

ANYWAYS, after Rin and Riki got caught after running away, the world reset and thus was repeating again. Rin was broken though as she relived a traumatic experience again soo now she was afraid of people again.. Basically the world which kept repeating over and over again had done the opposite of what it was supposed to do now. Kyousuke sulks while Riki now decided bring everyone back himself. He starts gathering the little buster's the same way Kyousuke did the first time. Long story short, Riki grows up and becomes a man. Riki and Rin then WAKE UP from the imaginary world and wake up in front of the bus that fell of a cliff. Kyousuke's last words to them in the imaginary world was to run, so they run and Riki collapses from a mental disease he has shortly after then the bus explodes.

Now the finale of the game, Riki's route, Riki does not want it to end this way, so he and Rin make their own imaginary world to prevent Riki's disease from ever starting.. and then he saves everyone and is a hero THE END!

honestly while i'm mad how Rin's route turned out, its an amazing story still. I liked it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Usually, tip is incorporated into your bill at restaurants. Check the receipt and if it says "15% gratuity" then you know tip was added to your bill. What you do afterwards is your choice. Where did you eat?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Usually, tip is incorporated into your bill at restaurants. Check the receipt and if it says "15% gratuity" then you know tip was added to your bill. What you do afterwards is your choice. Where did you eat?
Yeah it was there, And i paid it seeing as the gratuity was only about...$2? All i bought was a sammich and a drink lol.
I ate at the restaurant within the holiday inn That I'm currently at
Oh yeah, Any chance of my getting the ike's Phone numbers before i go to a place with potentially no computers?

How could you possibly look on the bright side when you're in New Jersey? >_> Happy B-Day, btw.
This. I'm not used to this cold, England is like...The average joe of the weather forecast

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh well NJ/Ny whats the difference then?
All the same, Although when i was talking to the guy at customs, the conversation essentially went like this:
Him: 'What's your reason for being here?'
Me: 'Holiday'
Him: 'I see, Well enjoy your trip to new york sir'
Me: 'New jersey actually'
Him: 'Why would you ever want to go to new jersey?'

Actually laughed for the first time during the baby screaming filled journey XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ahahahaahah that guy speaks truth. You should say "I'm traveling from England to play a video game in America at rutgers................ syke, I'm going to New York"

Top Bottom