• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ahahahaahah that guy speaks truth. You should say "I'm traveling from England to play a video game in America at rutgers................ syke, I'm going to New York"
Well, when the woman behind the desk asked me what i was doing going to new jersey, i said and she actually went to call security due to my cover story being shoddy, It wasnt untill they confirmed i has console and controllers in my bag that they led it fly XD

Oh btw Ussi, i hope you know the brawl layout off by heart, Because i have it on german XD

Luigisama

Smash Champion
okay then our line up will be
1.Boss
2.YoshQ
3.Jbandrew
4.Mr. L
5.-Dib-
6.Thunderstorm.

Hmm give us a time that isn't during Brawl singles.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
okay then our line up will be
1.Boss
2.YoshQ
3.Jbandrew
4.Mr. L
5.-Dib-
6.Thunderstorm.

Hmm give us a time that isn't during Brawl singles.
Friday around like 3:15 i guess.

Our lineup:

1. San
2. Ryo
3. Nysyarc
4. Berserker Swordsman
5. Kimchi
6. Ussi

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Crap, I'm gonna have to write down a schedule for myself at this rate lol. Friday's gonna be a loooonnnggg day.

Edit: Sure this would take 45 minutes? Remember we got the Yoshis at 4PM.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Friday around like 3:15 i guess.

Our lineup:

1. San
2. Ryo
3. Nysyarc
4. Berserker Swordsman
5. Kimchi
6. Ussi
I feel like one of San, Ryo, or Kimchi should be last.
I don't care if Mr Kimch hasn't been around for a long time. In case none of you know, he was (and probably still could be) godlike. I considered him 2nd only to San when he played regularly.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You guys should not just be putting your best at the top lol. You will need one of them to come through rather than putting pressure on a lesser Ike.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Just a thought, I think those who are going to Apex tomorrow should list at around what time you're going to be there just so it'll make it easier for us to find each other. We'll know when who and such will be there at a specific time. Otherwise, just as long as we meet before the first crew battle I guess.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
"Favorite hair ornament." What?

lol GP, cover story. Do tell us sometime.
He cross dressed once and couldn't stop afterwards.

Just a thought, I think those who are going to Apex tomorrow should list at around what time you're going to be there just so it'll make it easier for us to find each other. We'll know when who and such will be there at a specific time. Otherwise, just as long as we meet before the first crew battle I guess.
Should be there around 11am, could be 12pm though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Or you guys get social lives outside the computer and exchange phone numbers.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Yesterday I was in a tourney in Sweden, but I was unable to attend brackets (but I was lucky that my father had to drive through that city in order to get to his destination), so I could just play friendlies and MMs. In MM sets, in which I went all Ike, I lost 2-1 against some Wario (who also won the tourney), but I won 2-0 against a ZSS and a DDD. I hope I can attend brackets in some tournament in the future.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Sorry guys, been busy. I'm at the hotel in NJ now, heading over to the venue a.s.a.p. Looking forward to meeting you guys! I realize those of you attending the events may not even get this message so whatever, I'll see you there soon enough anyways.

:248:

Top Bottom