• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm against Peach, ROB, MK... Don't know who nuke is... Might have to bring out Pikachu for MK, but I'll go Ike first.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Something tells me it was a good idea not to register for Apex :awesome:
Oh look, someone is saying all my posts for me
its like I wasn't even gone

Edit:
Sharkie is in the same pool as my friend whom of which I was originally going to go with
I really hope the stream for Apex is good, 8wayrun has been doing some pretty good streams for smash
also I hope there are a lot of videos too

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
getting to 2nd round pools is an achievement

2nd round pools is gonna have half the pools with THREE first seeds in them!!!.. Getting 2nd seed in the first round pools means death in the 2nd round pool.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I wish I could be there. Only a couple of those R1 pools look tough.

I'm so tired of not going to any tournaments... but going that far and paying that much just wasn't in my agenda.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay, Apex pools up.

Golden-Psyco:

Pool 19

Nairo
Golden-Psyco
Kurei
Rockmix
Nordal

GP, I think you can make it out. It will still be quite a challenge. I think kurei is good
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Who does kurei use, btw?

Oh, I do realize... But this is like, THE BIGGEST tournament I'll ever attend. it might be the case for some of you guys too. I'm going to give my BEST and I NEED to start thinking like it.
With this mindset alone, blubo is going to wreck things

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So i'm doing Kurugaya's route in Little Busters.. (she's the busty older sister type)

There is an operation to hook up Riki and her together by Riki's group of friends. And the leader brings this up as a name change since nobody was liking the name "love-love operation"

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Since I think the original idea came from you guys, I'll ask here: are those character crew battles at Apex still happening?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm so tired of not going to any tournaments... but going that far and paying that much just wasn't in my agenda.
This is my situation near precisely.

Dropping by to say good luck to the Ike mains attending! I saw the pools (well, I skimmed, due to the overwhelming amount of contestants), and they looked pretty solid. Go Ike.:applejack:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I looked at the doubles bracket....

my team.. is against Trela and Sync first round.. bleh (why Olimar...)

BS, you are against reflex and his teammate... If ya lose we play each other in doubles.

Sharkie + Croi is against NickRiddle and Seibrik. Top team of Nova Scotia vs top team of Florida.. should be interesting... or just lolMKvsIkeindoubles. Sharkie, IF you manage to win, you play against Ally and Dojo ROFL

Ryo is against Cable (DK) and Shadow (MK)... If he wins he plays M2k and Anti ahahahaha

Blubo is against __X__ (Sonic) and partner.. soo good luck there. If you win you play San and Ripple.

San you're against Dr. yogi and 313... dunno who they are.. but they are gonna smashed by Ike/DK

GP I have no idea who you are against. Some meekspeedy and partner.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If you Luigi's have peepz ready for it, then yea its going on. how many Luigis are gonna be in the line-up? Believe we got 6 Ike's for Luigi (no blubo and GP is banned vs weegee)

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone hear of any of these players? This is my first round pool:

Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

From what I've gathered:

Fatal: I know him obviously
Me: I know myself obviously
LEFFEN: Swedish Melee yoshi in the MBR. Plays Falco and MK in Brawl. Used to play brawl a lot more, but apparently has come back and recently won a tourney in Sweden.
BPOW: MW Wario player. I hear he's fairly decent. Shugo thinks he's roughly Blue Rogue level. Coney thinks he's so-so, and a crew mate of mine thinks he's worse than his wario, but still not bad.
Luigi Sama: No clue. Luigi? Or would that be too obvious?

If you know anything about the above players I got wrong, or additional info, speak up!

In doubles, I'm facing inui and izumi first. I'm fully aware of who both of them are, and I'm really looking forward to that 2v2 set :)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
If you Luigi's have peepz ready for it, then yea its going on. how many Luigis are gonna be in the line-up? Believe we got 6 Ike's for Luigi (no blubo and GP is banned vs weegee)
We have 7 luigi's, but I think there might be an eighth one.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Anyone hear of any of these players? This is my first round pool:

Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

From what I've gathered:

Fatal: I know him obviously
Me: I know myself obviously
LEFFEN: Swedish Melee yoshi in the MBR. Plays Falco and MK in Brawl. Used to play brawl a lot more, but apparently has come back and recently won a tourney in Sweden.
BPOW: MW Wario player. I hear he's fairly decent. Shugo thinks he's roughly Blue Rogue level. Coney thinks he's so-so, and a crew mate of mine thinks he's worse than his wario, but still not bad.
Luigi Sama: No clue. Luigi? Or would that be too obvious?

If you know anything about the above players I got wrong, or additional info, speak up!

In doubles, I'm facing inui and izumi first. I'm fully aware of who both of them are, and I'm really looking forward to that 2v2 set :)
oh that Luigi sama guy is some guy who will get you mad. So you better have a stress ball with ya.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I looked at the doubles bracket....

my team.. is against Trela and Sync first round.. bleh (why Olimar...)

BS, you are against reflex and his teammate... If ya lose we play each other in doubles.

Sharkie + Croi is against NickRiddle and Seibrik. Top team of Nova Scotia vs top team of Florida.. should be interesting... or just lolMKvsIkeindoubles. Sharkie, IF you manage to win, you play against Ally and Dojo ROFL

Ryo is against Cable (DK) and Shadow (MK)... If he wins he plays M2k and Anti ahahahaha

Blubo is against __X__ (Sonic) and partner.. soo good luck there. If you win you play San and Ripple.

San you're against Dr. yogi and 313... dunno who they are.. but they are gonna smashed by Ike/DK

GP I have no idea who you are against. Some meekspeedy and partner.
...But i quit doubles because my partner flaked...again
Either way, meekspeedy is one of my old school wifi training buddies back in 2009 XD

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
So i'm doing Kurugaya's route in Little Busters.. (she's the busty older sister type)

There is an operation to hook up Riki and her together by Riki's group of friends. And the leader brings this up as a name change since nobody was liking the name "love-love operation"

<insert his insane creepy laughter here> The greatest operation I ever wanted to be a part of XD

Anywhom, KS release soon. Ussi best finish his Little Busters before tomorrow XD

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Be sure to troll Inui about Ike's spot in the tier list until he rages. He is after all, Mr."Ike is Bottom Tier, just use shield".

theeboredone

Smash Legend
-Coaching from Ussi-

"Alright BS, just remember that this situation is just like (x loli char) from (y series). Just do what she did and you win!"

-Coaching from me-

"Don't lose or I'll troll you for the rest of your life."

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd probably just make a reference to hisoutensoku. Gotta graze past those projectiles with your dash!

Then unleash your counter of 1000 sakura petals when they try to punish your dash with a dash attack

Top Bottom