• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I don't play enough, only with friends. Which is probably why I suck at it. I play Ashe (first one I got), Lux (Touhou references), and Yi (because of this video because it's funny).

Ussi being the lolis in the Touhou fighters = practically entire cast. Might as well pick up Arcana Heart. I'm sure Sen has other loli fighters he knows. Oh and you might also be interested in Eternal Fighter Zero. Has VN characters (meaning all female cast =/ ).

Because of my laziness and my parents, I gave up trying to plan to go to Apex even for just friendlies. Not like you guys were expecting me right?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Oops, nevermind. Right on time then.

Happy birthday, Bored.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Because of my laziness and my parents, I gave up trying to plan to go to Apex even for just friendlies. Not like you guys were expecting me right?
For shame, you even live in new york! If a scrub like me is travelling from england i would have thought you could have taken transit XD
But yeah, maybe next time eh?

I do wonder why all these loli fighters exist in the first place...who's responsible for this mess?

And thanks.
Fandom demands, That's what

And happy birthday Bored

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
in the game she's the first spirit that all other spirits come from. She's just small just cause. So technically she's over 1000 years old /thisishowfantasylolisroll

I am here to...ask if the Ikes want to team with the DDDs for the upcoming Revolution after Apex. Together we can D-Throw > F-Smash our way to the top.

:dedede:

Late reply but I tried this team out yesterday in friendlies. God damn this team is amazing, and its not (only) cause of dthrow > fsmash.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Let's play Little Busters!

So my first route is Kudryavka. She is a foreign girl and 1 of the 2 lolis of the game. Honestly I was aiming for Mio first, but since it was my first run and I just came from playing devil of g-string, I was nice to every girl when I could be. (though I did reject some girls like Rin, I wanted to save Rin for later) So again, I naturally do the loli route first. So i'm up to the point where we were drawing on each other's body in the middle of the night on the school grounds. While Riki was just drawn on his face and arms, Kud was drawn on her back and arms. Its supposed to be a tradition of Tevua ,some asian country, that lovers do.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
This game is all ages, so there will be no chance for this particular game.

Also I just fast forward H-scenes. They aren't plot related..

but.... dammit.. (don't read this jam and anyone who plans to play little busters!)
of course there is a scene where the loli girl is chained to a wall naked besides a cloak. *got to this scene just now -_-*

Well Kud's route is done! Time for the next one.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame

but.... dammit.. (don't read this jam and anyone who plans to play little busters!)
of course there is a scene where the loli girl is chained to a wall naked besides a cloak. *got to this scene just now -_-*

Unfortunately:
1) I read it, but I think I've seen the scene before somehow.
2) There are eroge with H scenes that are important to plot. It's unfortunate and stupid =/ (Looking at you Shuffle!!, but it's probably the weakest example of this).

I also think doing the loli route is your destiny. You have passed the line from which you cannot return, cursed to do loli routes first forever. :p

Umineko is getting so good. Stayed till 5:00 AM reading it. Followed by a 4 hour sleep to wake up to play football with some friends at around 12 and went without lunch. I live my life the worst way possible don't I?

Heartstring

Smash Legend

This post is one big contradiction!
@all ages, no chances of that!
@Loli chained to a wall naked

Also, are you planning on staying for apex weekend or not? Kinda need to get my plan all sorted out

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten

Kuds route, good end... i frigging sobbed a bit >_>
Anywhom, seeing you finished Kudo-tan's route, should really pick up the Kud Wafter VN. Not all ages however so..... yeah

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Are you telling me Kud got her own VN????? SERIOUSLY?!?!?

Also, Lets play Little busters part 2:

Mio's route is a mystery, just like her favorite genre to read. I completely predicted Mio would not have a shadow because she used an umbrella to hide her that fact. That was the only thing I could think of as a reason to have a parasol at all times. But the shocker is the whole Siamese twins of souls. Mio has a twin sister, Midori, and they are connected by their souls o_O... so Mio has disappeared and now Midori is living under Mio's existence. Now Riki is the only one who knows its Midori and not really Mio while everyone else believes Midori is Mio. So now its a battle of what is reality.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Just calling it Siamese twins only connected by their existence is something new to me though. Well Key isn't known for their plot twists like Akabeisoft2, those visual novels are thriller/mysteries filled with plot twists.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm surprised Kud got her own VN of all the characters in Little Busters!

Whelp more Mio route stuff now that I have completed it:

Turns out, Midori was not really Mio's sister, she is Mio's shadow. Mio just convinced herself that Midori is her little sister that no one could see. She wanted to switch spots with her because she wanted to be where Midori was, while Midori wanted to live and be able to do what Mio could do. Mio ended up forgetting about Midori due to her parents taking her to a doctor to make her forget about Midori (it was supposed to be a secret, but kids are obvious no doubt) however, Mio remembers Midori when she reads a poem that she always read with Midori always, her favorite poem. So then Mio wanted to switch both out of atonement for forgetting Midori for so long (forgot for like 6 years) but yada yada Riki goes and brings Mio back by going to the ocean where Mio disappeared firstly. Mio comes back, and Midori returns to being Mio's shadow.

Moral of the story is: is memory an illusion? Is it reality or something we construct to convince ourselves what is reality?

Yea GP i'm definitively coming friday now. Only gonna stay for 2 days.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
CHAMPAGNE AND VODKA AND AMARETTO and caps
AND MORE CHAMPAGNE IN A FEW MINUTES YAH

Also I can't update my Wii to play my new games. ****'s gay. Error code 32007. Looked it up and nothing helps.

Top Bottom