• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
Blubo from a friend's account:
@GP Okay, let's do this. Your T-shirt is AWESOME, I could never imagine my mother offering me something video-game related x)

@San No answer? I'm disapoint :L

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Blubo from a friend's account:
@GP Okay, let's do this. Your T-shirt is AWESOME, I could never imagine my mother offering me something video-game related x)
Awesome. Also i know, it completely caught me off guard, i didnt think he had seen me play long enough to even know who i use, let alone what he says XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh...im ****ed
Turns out you have to be over 21 to book a hotel in new jersey, And im 3 years off that.
So ussi, are you over 21, and do you want to stay with me in the room? Because im fairly sure-if youre over 21-im going to need you to stay in the room with me so i dont end up sleeping like a bum XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Right, can i please ask you to come stay with me for the duration of my stay in new jersey? like from 4th till 9th/10th? Because i've kinda just found out im not old enough to be responsible according to law :L
Yes, i'll give you a big discount on the room and all that

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The 4th now? I dunno if i'll be able to leave for 5 days.. In case I can't, what if i just show up and just register the room for you?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, that doesnt work sadly. a person needs to be over the age of 21 to stay with me. Either way let me know the maximum amount of time you can stick around for and that would be great

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Yeah, that doesnt work sadly. a person needs to be over the age of 21 to stay with me. Either way let me know the maximum amount of time you can stick around for and that would be great
It's called "faking it" by having Ussi book it, and that's it. Might need him to check the room out once you're done as well.

I had my own room the whole way back from Texas to Canada, that law is in every state as far as I know, and I never once got in trouble. Same thing with my sister and her room.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's called "faking it" by having Ussi book it, and that's it. Might need him to check the room out once you're done as well.

I had my own room the whole way back from Texas to Canada, that law is in every state as far as I know, and I never once got in trouble. Same thing with my sister and her room.
Well, if im going to fake it, i have keitaro around the corner who can do it for me rather than making poor old ussi travel up here to do it for me XD
I think ive got it under control. It's a real pain mother had to be sitting behind me when i found that im not old enough to book. She's adamant on making me travel to somewhere out in baltimore to stay with my cousin now -__-

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So i finally finished Devil of g-string. While the story is intense, its too dramatic for my taste. But as a thriller, i must say its very well played and was not a waste of my time.

BUT NOW! Its time for my next visual novel: little busters!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I play this multiplayer game called Mount & Blade Warband. I didn't play in a week or so, but in the second match, I almost pulled off a 15 v 1 win on the other team (even 2v1 is very difficult). I kept taking out player after player while weaving through what seemed like 4-5 guys surrounding me at all times.

I died when there were 2 players left, but it was pretty great.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
@Bored

Yeah, I agree. I really don't like the Japanese portrayal of young children lots of times. I tolerate it but sometimes it's just very bad.

@ Ussi
Dead. There's like 50 people on each team, and cavalry, infantry, and ranged forces on each side battle the other. I ended up being the last person.

I've also been playing this game called Terraria the last few days. I'm very close to getting the end-game gear, but I have to defeat the final bosses solo, since there's no one playing this game at the moment that I know. Going to be tough.

I did notice though that some people who is on the Allisbrawl Steam group got it so hopefully it is possible to play multiplayer with them.

Going to beat the final bosses tomorrow hopefully now that I stocked up on the best gear currently available to me. Like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hzxPZ9vwSA

Going to try this game I never heard of that's supposed to be amazing called Bastion either tonight or tomorrow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY97XgvQmDw

My laptop broke, so I am playing on an old desktop that can pretty much only play old games or those smaller indie games.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
little busters is not about lolis! Its the name of the protagonist's group of friends. Since they formed when they were children, they called themselves little busters but the story is when they in high school but they kept the same name.

I must say though, the battle and baseball mini-games are addicting

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Unlimited friendlies/MMs on a spectator pass for Apex. Time to make that money :troll:
I'm probably not even going to play brawl from now until Apex. I'll just get all my practice on Friday, lol!

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
@Ussi

This looks loli to me (little busters):

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
She's not the main heroine! (actually i don't even know if this game even has a main heroine...)

You gotta look at all the other heroines there too! There is usually a loli heroine just cause of how big of a fanbase lolis have.

I'm just saying the name little busters does not mean something related to lolis

if all goes well tomorrow, i should be at a smashfest.. practicing camping.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Googling "Little Busters" brought up the following image:

If this actually is an image containing characters from the visual novel "Little Busters", there seem to be at least three lolis and they seem to be important characters.

Also, Ike can camp? I thought you needed mobility or a projectile to do that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well sorry ussi, but theres a considerable lack of breast in there ^.^

also..how am I gonna find you guys? Is there any set area that everyone is going to meet up at apex for the crew battles?

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Googling "Little Busters" brought up the following image:

If this actually is an image containing characters from the visual novel "Little Busters", there seem to be at least three lolis and they seem to be important characters.

Also, Ike can camp? I thought you needed mobility or a projectile to do that.
Ike has a good dash speed, good fall speed, and decent aerial speed. Ike just has bad aerial acceleration, so he needs to double jump if he wants to move the other way as fast as possible.

Retreating or still fair at long distance, retreating nair at medium distance, and retreating bair at close distance for spacing aerials.

You can use dashes and walks for moving on the ground.

It is easy to punish opponents' missed attacks with jab1 or jab2. Jab is also very good out of a power shield.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well sorry ussi, but theres a considerable lack of breast in there ^.^

also..how am I gonna find you guys? Is there any set area that everyone is going to meet up at apex for the crew battles?
4 girls in the middle aren't lacking. the black hair'd one has the biggest ones. geh what are you making me say, this is an all ages game.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
4 girls in the middle aren't lacking. the black hair'd one has the biggest ones. geh what are you making me say, this is an all ages game.
Master of trapping! Man i should main snake :B

What i mean is that the way that picture is set out makes it difficult to see what the ages are

Top Bottom