• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
omg he used a gif!

Old Man Sharkie, go! Old Man Sharkie, use Infraction Action!

It's super effective! Fuujin cannot use any more posts! Finish him with a Splash attack! OHKO!

Heartstring

Smash Legend

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I dunno, if i used a fire emblem avi I would use Sigurd

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol he kinda does look like spike.

also san, waldo needs housing help for apex. Is it possible that you can probably help him out?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
lol he kinda does look like spike.

also san, waldo needs housing help for apex. Is it possible that you can probably help him out?
Yes, we are in a hotel room and are looking for a few more people.

It would probably be around $40.

Edit: Scratch that. No space, unfortunately.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff darn. Cheapest deal ive seen lol, oh wellz. Most likely he could room with me and some others but he just doesnt have the money.

well thanks anyways.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Erk sucks though, i dunno why you'd want to use him when Pent is RNG screwage free and has A in staffs to boot.
Consider this: Nino wrecks both Pent and Erk in terms of pure stats.

In terms of which Mage is actually "good" in the broadest sense of the term, I'd probably go for Erk since he hits hard early game as most of the enemies you'll see have practically no magic resistance.

As far as the mages go, though, just use whichever you'd like. Pent brings you down with Louise, Erk brings you down with occasionally poor stat turnout and Nino sort of isn't there for 3/4s of the game (and the effort necessary to bring her up to par is sort of uh, pointless).

My $.02

EDIT: But what you actually need to do is use Priscilla who is both cuter and better than the rest of the Anima magic users combined.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
The Priscilla who ends up with like, 35 hp at the end of the game? She can't even hit the dragon without getting OHKO'd :c

Well she is pretty good aside from that.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
She's kind of a pain in the *** to level and has mediocre caps IMO.
And this is a personal beef, but I have NEVER gotten her to max speed. >_>

I prefer Nino. You can easily get her up to at least a level 2 Sage in the following chapter and by that point she's usually good enough to start killing stuff on her own. Availability really sucks, though. :<

Also, Erk evolves into Ike.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My Priscilla in a HHM capped magic, resistance, and speed. It was an epic run where Priscilla is my MVP. She even had Guy's support so she crit quite a bit too.

Pent is still my favorite mage because my Erk always gets RNG screwed every run

Also, my VN thread got locked for blatant hentai discussion so I'm back here for my let's play VNs. So i'm playing Devil on G-string which is quite the mystery/thriller VN. The genre isn't really my type though, since I got bored of the main story at the biggest plot twist yet.. probably got plot twisted out with the company's other work sharin no kuni

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Erk's only advantage over Pent is his availability

Priscilla is nice cause of her movement. I prefer her over Serra as well. While i will use both, I drop Serra once I get Pent or another promoted magic user that can use staffs. (I do like Canas personally, so I do use him time to time)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Erk is availability + should end up better stats wise by endgame.
Pent is nearly as good endgame + RNG proof, but stuck with a crappy A support.
Priscilla is best movement but lower caps + stuck with only staffs at first.
Nino is best endgame stats in theory, but takes a serious amount of babying and feeding to get there.
Canas is amazing. /bias
Serra I prefer for my staff users, solely because of more availability.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
last final is tomorrow. Then on vacation to Ohio this weekend. Picking up my dad from the Baltimore airport today as well so that's 6 hours of my time.

busy busy me /likeweallaren't

I'll see if I can do one real quick

theeboredone

Smash Legend
last final is tomorrow. Then on vacation to Ohio this weekend. Picking up my dad from the Baltimore airport today as well so that's 6 hours of my time.

busy busy me /likeweallaren't

I'll see if I can do one real quick
Late final. When does your semester start up again?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I don't know why you guys are debating mages when Rebecca is clearly better than all of them combined.
Pfft, Rebecca. Can't even attack when the enemy's right in front of her. :awesome:
I use Wil. He feels more stable than Rebecca and seems to always turn out better in everything except Speed (and occasionally Skill).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Great, more FE talk where i just dont know XD

Err Ussi, i know you said you were interested in a hotel room for apex, that still an interest? Or not anymore?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I see, Sadly i'm practically out of time to book it fully. I need to know by saturday otherwise ill get screwed over by everything.
If you do want to stay but cant confirm before then then i can guarantee you a place. but it may end up being a floor spot. obv for a bit less money

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Also, my VN thread got locked for blatant hentai discussion so I'm back here for my let's play VNs. So i'm playing Devil on G-string which is quite the mystery/thriller VN. The genre isn't really my type though, since I got bored of the main story at the biggest plot twist yet.. probably got plot twisted out with the company's other work sharin no kuni
I kinda saw this happening.

I still need to ask if I can go to Apex. Doubt I'd be able to attend the tourney, but I do wanna be there for some friendlies.

Top Bottom