• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Don't be to uptight about it, you can always just tell yourself that "Ussi has over double my posts"
way ahead of you :B

Hey GP, my one friend said he's not interested in the limited edition for Sonic Generations anymore, so just one now please. =D
oh cool, i actually forgot about this. right ill inform you of the items cost+P&P as soon as i can. a.k.a: when it goes up for sale

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Ussi 2,272
theeboredone 1,678
Golden-psyco 1,000
san. 860
Teh Brettster 821
Berserker Swordsman 775
jamlosingthegame 615
Nysyarc 606
Senliten 554

congrats GP, welcome to the 1k club
Sometimes it is good to be the low man on the totem poll of posts, seeing I don't end up having to be some sort of support class in these sort of things *laughs*

Eh, pretty sure no one would get that out there in left field joke, but oh well.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Everyone pretty much learns some English sooner or later anyways.

Master Raven

Smash Master
i know it's really late but Ryo lost to Seibrik's DDD as well (winner's bracket), not just his MK

*poof*

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lol, I just remember SWF had some sort of contest for who could make the best Brawl montage. People were stealing montage clips left and right.

Top Bottom