• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
true fans read the whole series in one day

yea its from TWGOK, its the scene Kanon talks to Apollo in the bathroom. My avi is has been TWGOK related since season 2 of the anime

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I just choked on air when i read the title of this manga...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/lolicon_saga/

this deserves a double post >.> and Sen shall enjoy it
Saw that via NVG skype around noon. Have yet to get around to it due to a backlog of animu from the summer 2010 lineup, up to where we are now. Manga however..... I do not even want to pull out a list of how many I keep tabs on, that I need to be brought up to speed.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Funny when the best position you can possibly have at present is also the most vulnerable you can have. Irony is one of my favorite things, but it's easier to appreciate when you're not an example of it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
errr...wah? i umm, ehh...what?

also. vids of me and Doom playing MKW are up on his channel. but no voices, he cant record over skype apparently :(
Yea, a manga where everyone is a loli/lolicon, my favorite line has to be "Are you an adult?" and "I have a good lolicon license"

I stopped watching the vids since there was no live commentary :|

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yea, a manga where everyone is a loli/lolicon, my favorite line has to be "Are you an adult?" and "I have a good lolicon license"

I stopped watching the vids since there was no live commentary :|
thats...strange
then again, i watch ponies so i cant talk at all

and yeah. its a shame because there were moments where there was TRUE salt from my end

we kept getting put onto tracks i despise, while i was trying to get rainbow road to come up. after about 10 attempts (and 500 lost player points) later, it finally selected it. after about 5 second of racing we all got disconnected. rage of a high calibur

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, Thomas

It's Mr. Doom, get it right. I think I figured out a way to get everything recorded, but it'd involve my laptop and my desktop. I'll try it out the next time we race.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
[collapse=Ussi bought a Waluigi hat]

[/collapse]

(Is it too small?)
nah, fits pretty good

Hey, Thomas

It's Mr. Doom, get it right. I think I figured out a way to get everything recorded, but it'd involve my laptop and my desktop. I'll try it out the next time we race.
cool stuff, so when do you next want to play anyway?
also you must be the first person to use my real name for weeks XD

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
cool stuff, so when do you next want to play anyway?
also you must be the first person to use my real name for weeks XD
Are you open today? I do believe I'll be back at home around 2PM my time. If not, we could try Monday. >_> I'm already backed up on vids, though, so it won't be for a little while until I catch up on uploading all that.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm, if Ryo had to beat Nick Riddle, I'm ready to put him above San due to his inactivity. ZSS vs Ike is not a fun MU. I'd still like to see what happens at APEX though.

Ryo now has others doing his announcements for him. :\

Also its not hard to get good at brawl
He said he feels no love here so he doesn't post here. My bad thought you guys would like seeing that our character placed well. He only lost to Seibrik's MK. Once that mofo gets banned he might be the best in the state of Fl. I believe he 2-0ed everyone except Seibrik and Master Raven who he beat 2-1. Tournament got screwed up because power went off to like every singletv except 4. So we got pools done and then power went off so we decided that 1 from every pool just be put in a bracket and then have them play for money.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
He said he feels no love here so he doesn't post here. My bad thought you guys would like seeing that our character placed well. He only lost to Seibrik's MK. Once that mofo gets banned he might be the best in the state of Fl. I believe he 2-0ed everyone except Seibrik and Master Raven who he beat 2-1. Tournament got screwed up because power went off to like every singletv except 4. So we got pools done and then power went off so we decided that 1 from every pool just be put in a bracket and then have them play for money.
He doesn't get "any love" because he only shows up to brag. When he first came to the site, he had a little gang following him around proclaiming him to be the best Ike ever when quite frankly, at the time he was a nobody. Nobody likes a bragger.

Seriously: look up his posts in this topic. Look at what they all are. If he isn't posting results, it's a reply to one of us commenting about one of his results.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Niddo hit it on the point. Honestly, if he would just commit to actually contributing or hanging around the Ike boards rather than showing up once every few weeks to say "Hey guys, I won a tourny!" and then leave....well yeah, we wouldn't be making any comments about it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Are you open today? I do believe I'll be back at home around 2PM my time. If not, we could try Monday. >_> I'm already backed up on vids, though, so it won't be for a little while until I catch up on uploading all that.
ill be on skype momentarily

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So he beat Nick Riddle 2-0? the heeeeell wow amazing

I give Ryo props, I just wish he posted more than just "hey guys I did this well at the tourney" and such. Dunno how busy he is during the week, but a friendly hi or contribution to the boards is nice, like how he does so good, and like how he fights in some MUs. Maybe he's a socialize in person kind of guy.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Ryo and I chat about MUs and stuff a lot and he's always improving. I've been telling him it's because he just appears and leaves and he should hang out here more but he still doesn't like brett lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
*Ryo posts a vid saying he can handle ICs*

*We all watch it and notice the IC played the MU wrong*

*Brett is crudely vocal about it (first)*

*Ryo takes it badly(even though its sounds exactly how bored would say it)*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool. that was unbelivably simple XD

this board has made me think red text users=harsh vocal people
in all scenarios, its pretty accurate :B

theeboredone

Smash Legend
*Ryo posts a vid saying he can handle ICs*

*We all watch it and notice the IC played the MU wrong*

*Brett is crudely vocal about it (first)*

*Ryo takes it badly(even though its sounds exactly how bored would say it)*
Huh, I coulda sworn I was the first to jump on that video. Oh well.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Brett's a cool guy that's honest and to the point. How some interpret that is harsh, but I'm one of many that see where he's coming from.

As for Ryo, anything I have to say has been stated already, so I'll hold my tongue.

Top Bottom