• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
They have a school in Game Design in your location? Interesting. I'm going for the same reason.
More or less a bit up north in Atlanta, the Art Institute, but would rather be more flexible and deal with my studies online and perhaps take the drive for a one day per month seminar of some sort if it's needed.

Then there is also some places down in Florida, Full Sail being one that has caught my eye for the longest time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Digipen Institute of Technology from Washington, Full Sail from Florida. What do they have in common? Ultra high tuition. They recently opened Mindfire Academy in my location, so I'll be going there soon.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so, just found out serperior is based off french and italian monarchs...not sure if this makes him cooler or crapper

cooler because napoleon
crapper because every other monarch

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I still would've liked for him to be of British descent. I just don't see French or Italian people as conceited as Brits.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Well, I'm pretty french, and I'm so narcissistic that Adam Lambert wouldn't be able to talk to me without wanting to beat my face in. But on a real note. I'm going to university in 2 years for disease control and astronomy.

Napoleon is an interesting guy and appairently had many STD's, he was also the average height for his time.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its sorta like, past timey monarchy, in which half the british monarchs were french XD
still, were not that conceited, its not our fault were the best at everything :p

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
More or less a bit up north in Atlanta, the Art Institute, but would rather be more flexible and deal with my studies online and perhaps take the drive for a one day per month seminar of some sort if it's needed.

Then there is also some places down in Florida, Full Sail being one that has caught my eye for the longest time.
What about GA Tech? they don't offer game design?

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
What about GA Tech? they don't offer game design?
College of Computing

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Computational Media (Interdisciplinary with IAC )

Master of Science in Bioengineering
Master of Science in Computational Science and Engineering
Master of Science in Computer Science
Master of Science in Human – Computer Interaction
Master of Science in Information Security

Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Algorithms, Combinatorics, Optimization
Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Bioengineering
Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Bioinformatics
Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Computational Science and Engineering
Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Computer Science
Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Human – Centered Computing
Doctor of Philosophy with a Major in Robotics
what they offer, so nope

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
So the world ends tomorrow fellas. Google it.

We Ike mains should stick together for the ensuing zombie apocalypse.

:248:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Hey, I'M the one responsible for keeping Fujin's Zelda/Sheik in check. D:

And something about your voice made that part of your LP so much funnier than I thought it would be. I had to put a pillow over my face to stifle laughter and not wake up my sleeping roommate.

Also, I never thought so many people could get wrapped up in such a ridiculous mess as this "world end." If the world is ending, it's going to be when Ganondorf becomes anything higher than bottom tier.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Isn't Ganondorf higher than bottom tier in Melee?

Anyway I'm sleeping through tomorrow. And I saw posters saying it was supposed to be an earthquake. Now I hear something about a zombie apocalypse? People are playing CoD zombies too much.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Anyway I'm sleeping through tomorrow. And I saw posters saying it was supposed to be an earthquake. Now I hear something about a zombie apocalypse? People are playing CoD zombies too much.
The earthquake is supposedly going to be one of epic biblical proportions that shakes the dead from their graves, leaving them to wander among the damned in an apocalyptic world of fire and chaos. Meanwhile all of the righteous get teleported off someplace to live with Jesus in eternal peace and harmony. And it all goes down tomorrow (sorry, today for me).

So anyways, looking forward to a smashfest next weekend.

:248:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
D:<
That was tornado alley smash
we didnt play at whobo...did we?
Yeah, we played at TAS. But we also did friendlies at WHOBO. But as I've previously stated, you don't remember because you got wrecked so hard.

lol doom, i cant say i imagined your voice to be so...southern...
still, that sucks, troll mario
[collapse="Ugh. How many times do we have to go through this before you get it right?"]
[/collapse]
Do I really sound like I have some southern accent? People keep saying that I do.

That's Mr.Doom, get it right.

amidoinitrite?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
heh, sorry mr doom, its jsut funny ocasionally
and yes you do, although i should imagine everyone in your area sounds like that

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Heh, every time I see that picture, I'm like, "Wha THAT'S MY PIANO LEGS PICTURE" and then I'm like, "Oh yeah. Hurr."

I still get excited for Miss Piano Legs. I love her.
i can only assume this means that picture was at your house yes?

also, just been jogging for an hour...the sun and the pathway gives even less sympathy than ike

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
well according to inverse sympathy law,
1/(sympathy - X) = more sympathetic than ike

where X = any number with which you are reducing sympathy.

so technically, any sympathy that claims to be less than ike's is actually more sympathetic.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the inverse sympathy law is simply only s=1/S where s=skill and S=sympathy
rearranging that, we get S=1/s which basically states that the less skill someone has, the more sympathy they do have
the sun and the pavement has more skill than ike, therefore less sympathy

Top Bottom