• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but apple will lose, because if you hold their new console in a certain way the iphone will lose the ability to save *runs*

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Most-unlikely-things-that-may-ever-happen talk is what going on here. Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft working together is like putting ice-cream in a gravy with ketchup on top; yeah, not something you would want to or ever consider experiencing.

btw, iphone has its hands full versing against android right now. And people buy iphone for a whole different reason - they consider it a phone, not a console. Hence, iphone vs videogame manufacturers an unlikely event.

oh,, and Happry B'day craysynysyarc.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
i can only imagine what will happen once FFVII gets remade for the iPhone
This is not going to happen. Sony is working with Google Android to certify phones that would enable them to run as for now, PS1 games. It would not make sense for them to work with Apple given how Apple only comes out with a phone once a year, and Google is rivals with Apple in the phone area.

Rumors are already circulating the Sony Xperia Play will be the first phone to emulate PS1 games.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
iPhone already had FFI and FFII on it so Meh. But wait those were on nintendo systems weren't they? (not too savy with FF)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Now that I think about it...I have the first gen Ipod touch, which I hacked and was able to run all kinds of emulators including PS. Granted the games didn't run that smoothly, but they wern't death. If anything, it was extremely tolerable. Makes you wonder what took them so long to get this far lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
They just were saying it's a new model taking baby steps to make more money without doing too much work. It's got the name iPhone which all people need to know.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know, but I'm just saying the first gen Ipod touch is like...4 years from today? **** is old and could run PS games decently.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Bored spreading the word. I liked a lot of those shows. Now we have crappy cartoons and anime :(

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
yeah, I remember Tom and Jerry. that cartoon was a sensation. Alas, the non-Fred-Quimby-produced Tom and Jerry of modern times fail to accomplish the old marvelous jest.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Old school Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Rugrats...list goes on and on.

I remember watching a Tom and Jerry movie where they talked and sang songs like it was some Disney movie lol. These days, in the movies, they don't talk.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol, I think Yoshi boards were talking about Toonami earlier...or was it G&W. Anyways, Tom was legit. I remember the side episode of him getting replaced by Tom 2.0 cause the ship was invaded by some creature.

Edit: Lol, AiB Ikes are so dumb. Read from my post.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=13485
i never got toonami or anything like that, only had cartoon network and that was crap by the time we got sky TT-TT
tom and jerry is awesome to watch even now. i remember a while back we and a friend was watchnig tom and jerry while on a caffeine high and was turning everything into a pokemon command
'jerry used hammer arm!'
yeah...we were bored

also dont even start on the aib ikes, its sad, i entered one tournament because i was up at stupid late and thought i might as well do it
when i win, you know youre crap XD

Roller

Smash Legend
Forgot to ask if San(or anyone here) is going to VC9 tomorrow. :l
I'll be there myself most likely if I wake up early enough.
I need to go to one of these things -_-
Yo Munz, I'll probably text/fb chat you later about some stuff. Definitely try to go to tournies if you can though. There are a ton in north NJ, I'll help you on finding rides n' s***.

This summer when I'm back in NJ though, it's on. We hittin' up errything. lol

Hi Ussi! lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
i never got toonami or anything like that, only had cartoon network and that was crap by the time we got sky TT-TT
tom and jerry is awesome to watch even now. i remember a while back we and a friend was watchnig tom and jerry while on a caffeine high and was turning everything into a pokemon command
'jerry used hammer arm!'
yeah...we were bored

also dont even start on the aib ikes, its sad, i entered one tournament because i was up at stupid late and thought i might as well do it
when i win, you know youre crap XD
You're not gonna win if you enter a late night tourny, etc, etc. Heck you're not gonna win on your current level. Some AiB Ikes are good, but socially, they can be stupid as well.

Anyone seen Niddo around?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Thanks for the happy-birthdays yesterday guys, sorry I wasn't around to respond at the time. And thanks Jam for that... present, lol.

Super Bowl weekend coming up. Hype, Y/N?

:248:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You're not gonna win if you enter a late night tourny, etc, etc. Heck you're not gonna win on your current level. Some AiB Ikes are good, but socially, they can be stupid as well.

Anyone seen Niddo around?
let me emphasize, despite how bad i am and that i was tired as hell, i DID win one of their things, goes to show that the aib ikes that are any good just dont do this thing XD

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Lol, I think Yoshi boards were talking about Toonami earlier...or was it G&W. Anyways, Tom was legit. I remember the side episode of him getting replaced by Tom 2.0 cause the ship was invaded by some creature.

Edit: Lol, AiB Ikes are so dumb. Read from my post.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=13485

Wish I could, but stupid moderated group is stupidly moderated XD
Prolly not worth joining anyways lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Thanks for the happy-birthdays yesterday guys, sorry I wasn't around to respond at the time. And thanks Jam for that... present, lol.

Super Bowl weekend coming up. Hype, Y/N?

:248:
Y, need them Packers to win to make the Eagles look better. >.>
PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*** the Eagles though. Seriously... Ew. At least you aren't a Pats fan.

Top Bottom