• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Munzy

Smash Cadet
and lol Ussi i realized you and Roller were talking about me to everyone...i could use help guys :p but the thing is...i dont even know what i need help with thats the problem...

Munzy

Smash Cadet
P.S. Im the new Ike main everyone was referencing before...from page 348 of the thread. Glad to meet you guys :D

Munzy

Smash Cadet
haha gotcha :) gotta start somewhere
I didnt even know this site existed let alone how to use it when i got here but guess il learn that too -_-
sorry for bein such a nub guys

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha gotcha :) gotta start somewhere
I didnt even know this site existed let alone how to use it when i got here but guess il learn that too -_-
sorry for bein such a nub guys
haha, just dont bump old threads and every gets along XD

oh err, yeah im going to a tournament next saturday...and i havent played brawl properly for about a month not including the bi-weeklies, i screwed Xd
damn tekken fro being addictive

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
haha, just dont bump old threads and every gets along XD

oh err, yeah im going to a tournament next saturday...and i havent played brawl properly for about a month not including the bi-weeklies, i screwed Xd
damn tekken fro being addictive
meh, I don't think i'll be able to go to a tourney until the end of tax season U_U
nor have I been able to play smash with actual people in a while.

tekken 6 is 20 bucks now, i might just buy it and play that :awesome:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Combos that do 60% of your life is just plain ********. In essence, you are really only attacking two times per match if you execute properly.

MvC is stupid as well given how competitive wise, you can only play with a handful of characters out of 40 or something. Hope MvC2 isn't the same, though I have a feeling it will be.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't like it competitively, i just like how you can use 3 characters as a team.

I just like how it's a different battle system.. I know i've actually been thinking of an interesting battle system for RPGs though i'm still working it out how it will go in my head.. Even if nothing comes from it, its fun to think about.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Tourneys? Hmmm.
*ctrl+f: money
*Reached end of page. No results found.
Sorry guise. Though I will be going to an anime convention sometime around Easter and I'm pretty sure I saw a tourney thread for that one some time ago. I should have money by then because my parents give me money before these trips so I can buy my otaku goodies (and food of course).

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Combos that do 60% of your life is just plain ********. In essence, you are really only attacking two times per match if you execute properly.

MvC2 is stupid as well given how competitive wise, you can only play with a handful of characters out of 40 or something. Hope MvC3 isn't the same, though I have a feeling it will be.
fixed.
thats actually the main reason why i hate playing mvc2 competitively with my friends. a friend of mine learned msp within a few weeks and now ***** with them and him and I play on psn all the time and after a while I just lose my drive to keep playing only teams like msp, santhrax, matrix and scrub
the game is basically if i'm not playing magneto, storm, or cable, I better have sentinel in my team and have captain commando, psylocke, or cyclops as an assist.
i like playing a wide variety of characters in games, so a game with as many characters as mvc2 shouldn't limit me to a small group of characters to play

also, I agree that tekken 5 is the best,
but it doesn't have Bob =3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i havent properly played tekken 6 with real good people yet, its just a fun game in general
i dislike bob to play as, for whatever reason i dont like the big brutish characters for once in my life
so i use lili, the absolute total opposite who does absolutely no damage with anything, but juggles are so long it could belong to a black man
as for pure trolling, i use ganryu and his godly headbutt and the flying sit XD
as for cosplay, im also going to cosplay tekken this convention, i think im going to cosplay as steve fox, just because im english like him and i do a little boxing too (although i dont punch people into the sky like him)
however, im still holding out of the hope that mum will help me out with making a mokujin cosplay

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
i havent properly played tekken 6 with real good people yet, its just a fun game in general
i dislike bob to play as, for whatever reason i dont like the big brutish characters for once in my life
so i use lili, the absolute total opposite who does absolutely no damage with anything, but juggles are so long it could belong to a black man
as for pure trolling, i use ganryu and his godly headbutt and the flying sit XD
as for cosplay, im also going to cosplay tekken this convention, i think im going to cosplay as steve fox, just because im english like him and i do a little boxing too (although i dont punch people into the sky like him)
however, im still holding out of the hope that mum will help me out with making a mokujin cosplay
i'd play mokujin in tourneys
saw a live stream of a recent tekken tourney and a lars player picked mokujin for a button check and it was lars
i was like "this guy should use lars, i heard he's OP" *picks lars* "wtf is going on right now"

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lars, steve and bob are all top tier, i hear bryan and miguel is too. lili is sadly mid tier, thus reinforcing my title is a mid tier hero XD

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
lars, steve and bob are all top tier, i hear bryan and miguel is too. lili is sadly mid tier, thus reinforcing my title is a mid tier hero XD
i heard she's top of A tier.
bob is top tier because he's actually fast as fsck(rufus?)
lars is apparently pretty godlike
steve and bryan have good pickup combos(by good i mean ghey)
miguel is drunk

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no idea who rufus is. ive played sf very lightly before i decided i didnt like the way it handled and put it down XD
tekken doesnt have a real tier list, just 'good, average and bad' and lili sits firmly in average

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Yes. And I plan on cosplaying as Keima. I need to get my cosplay together sometime before I forget to or else I might as well not be.
If ya dun go as Keima, just go as a stock character XD
Cosplaying as one of those random Project Adam scientists from Needless was what I did a few years back. Mainly due to I didn't have a build for any sort of known character, well except for maybe choji, but lotto people were going as some Narutard character back then.

Still have my eyes set of pulling off a Kirei Kotomine

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Upset that I almost 2-0'd Will but I lost the 2nd game because I missed Uair by inches when he DI'd with UpB(he was in freefall). :l Then I proceeded to lose game 3. lol
Beat a random, lost to Cheese. 2-1.
Yes, I lose to the same people.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Just got back from a rather small tourney in Harrisburg, where I got 5th/19....I learned that I still can't play against MK well. >_>
If only Cristina were still active and going to tournaments often. You probably would have met and stuff.

@Ussi: why not ask GP for help on that Ike cosplay. IIRC he does most of the time he goes to conventions.

Top Bottom