• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Hey, my brother might participate this time instead of me. Will that be okay?
Of course, but does he have his own tag/nickname? It'd be kind of weird bunching his stats in with yours, since I keep overall records now as well as stats for the season.

And dang, that sucks Bored... obviously I won't erase your stats so if you're ever able to participate again you can pick up where you left off overall. I'll add all the new sign-ups in just a sec.

:248:

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
The reminder PM I got says that the bi-weekly will be at 4 EST... so did the time get moved back this bi-weekly, or is it still at 3 EST?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I like when people show up, stay for like 2-3 weeks, leave, and come back wondering aloud who missed them so dearly. And then someone who hung around for 1-2 years and everybody loved will come back and be like, "Hi."

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Alright, adding new sign-ups, and the next tournament will be next weekend, not tomorrow. I'll also get discussion on the new PR started and hopefully have that sorted out by the end of the day.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol, thought it was this weekend. Thanks for clarifying.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
That said though, you can all start confirming for next weekend, March 6th usual time. Details are in the post below the OP as always.

Top Bottom