• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT2 - kissimmee, Fl - 9/1/07( new update 8/27)

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Heh, that's cool. I can pretty much catch two buses and be around there in an hour or so. I'm trying to convince my crewmates to go though so I'll have my teammate and whatnot. If they decide to go I'll pm you before Friday, if not just pm me letting me know if the spot is available.

Boosley: Roy ditto $1 mm again if I'm there? I'm totally not-as-sucky anymore. Maybe a set this time so I can cp Japes.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Heh, that's cool. I can pretty much catch two buses and be around there in an hour or so. I'm trying to convince my crewmates to go though so I'll have my teammate and whatnot. If they decide to go I'll pm you before Friday, if not just pm me letting me know if the spot is available.

Boosley: Roy ditto $1 mm again if I'm there? I'm totally not-as-sucky anymore. Maybe a set this time so I can cp Japes.
Haha, alright.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Definitely want to go to this, but don't know how it is looking right now. My group's usual ride isn't going to be going to tourneys anymore, so it is making it hard to get to tourneys. We do have a potential ride there, but we would probably need a ride back if anyone would be willing to take us.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Definitely want to go to this, but don't know how it is looking right now. My group's usual ride isn't going to be going to tourneys anymore, so it is making it hard to get to tourneys. We do have a potential ride there, but we would probably need a ride back if anyone would be willing to take us.
Lemme know if you guys find a ride, lol :cool:

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Lemme know if you guys find a ride, lol :cool:
Hazzard is our potential ride. He said he wouldn't mind taking us at all. However, he wants to also hang in Orlando that weekend. So we would not get back home until late Sunday most likely. If that is okay with you, then we probably have a ride already.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Hazzard is our potential ride. He said he wouldn't mind taking us at all. However, he wants to also hang in Orlando that weekend. So we would not get back home until late Sunday most likely. If that is okay with you, then we probably have a ride already.
Dguy owned my sheik in pools match 1, i had to bust out the nasty fox for match 2 ;)

i think i might make it to this... there are a lot of people going to this, so that kinda motivates me to go, not that anyone cares, just letting you know for attendance purposes

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm no longer going, I have to work now.

Rohins, you'll have to give Noucles a ride I guess.

somedude123

Smash Ace
hmmm are cakers going? queen you should team with me. im like rock except i dont pretend im good with ganon. <3 rock

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So I haven't posted in here because I didn't really know...but it's looking like teh fenrir will be making an appearance at this.

I'm heading to Lakeland on Friday, so I can just spend the night there, and go to this on the way home...makes sense to me.

it's not exactly 100%, but it is around 85% that I'll show up.

Thomas, you coming to this?

Zoro

Smash Champion
cool fenrirs comin

im definately coming and so is the gf

going to get metroid tommorow heard it was tight

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
nice joe. bro, honestly all you have to do is camp with either lasers or needles depending on who you go. that and nair a lot. honestly just camp the whole time like that and you'll be fine. i can count the number of good jiggz on my hand in florida that actually play her beyond her basics so most of these jiggz noobz all depend on two different approaches and as long as you just camp the **** out of them and nair they won't be able to do ****. tru

Top Bottom