• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT2 - kissimmee, Fl - 9/1/07( new update 8/27)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
new to the scene. I've never played Smash competitively. I played FPS games competitively/professionally (CPL and such - especially a lot of local LANs). But, I've been curious about checking out what the tourney Smash scene was like and with Brawl around the corner, maybe learning how to play the game well enough to compete.
oh snap

you play FEAR for CPL?

or do u mean CAL?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I will try to make this one. Have tons of stuff going on right now and it is making things difficult. Not even sure if I can get the next Islander tourney going when I originally planned it.

Peace.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
So this is 2 weeks from now???

I'll see about coming to it, derf and some others told me the last one was pretty well run/had a decent turnout!!!

:colorful:
QDVS you should def come to this, I want to play you again. The place is roomy, plentiful tvs, plus there is a good diner to eat at across the street.

vericz

Smash Champion
ok, if i have to work this day, i'll probably start at like 5. so if anything, i'll host it while i'm there and when i leave vericz can take over...peace

-hiroshi
I knew you would be there until 5, good junk. I will take over if it does go past 5pm

And that diner across the street is pretty good, there are also plenty of restaurants down the road one vine street/192. Just ask us for some directions there is everything!!

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
yep i know...
but i have the old one with Prada Jean,
on it not with Marin.
he hasnt sent to me yet

i really like urs
not bad for paint

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
No. My FPS competition days are long over. =)
aww darn

no fun,no fun =P

edit:zoro can u make me one too?

if finding an excellent marf picture is too hard then nvm

if u can then could you please make me one like this>>>.an Orange background and red borderline with marf on the left and CF on the right, and in any cool font have it say "C@$H Mooney" and under it like vericz have it say "MWFL"

Zoro

Smash Champion
aww darn

no fun,no fun =P

edit:zoro can u make me one too?

if finding an excellent marf picture is too hard then nvm

if u can then could you please make me one like this>>>.an Orange background and red borderline with marf on the left and CF on the right, and in any cool font have it say "C@$H Mooney" and under it like vericz have it say "MWFL"
No problem at all

Except i dont understand.
You have a really nice ps one right now why would u want a frikin paint sig?
well if u want it ill give it to u

Ill do it tomorrow

Zoro

Smash Champion
oh so thats how u knew it was me right?

and i'm not surprised. he really loves
making those things
you finally posted

I hate that sig all of a sudden im making you a new one

LOL quickly threw together?
Your mocking me : )

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Ya **** right Rohins is coming to this. Ya **** right Suki is comin to this. Ya **** right Noucles is coming to this.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ALRIGHT GUYS!!! i officialy have 9/01/07 off, which means i will be here the whole day to host/run this thing. i am appointing vericz as my tournament assistant. to help run things a bit smoother. also, i am going to probably tweak the stages and stuff. maybe later...peace

EDIT: i also, updated the attendance list, check it out!!!

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
OOOOH I got that job at WALMART now, UPGRADE. Just worked all night last night and then went after work to my new job. I'll be sure to ask this day off when they are making my schedule.

ImageOmega

Smash Cadet
ALRIGHT GUYS!!! i officialy have 9/01/07 off, which means i will be here the whole day to host/run this thing. i am appointing vericz as my tournament assistant. to help run things a bit smoother. also, i am going to probably tweak the stages and stuff. maybe later...peace

EDIT: i also, updated the attendance list, check it out!!!

-hiroshi
I unfortunately won't be able to make it =/

I forgot there is a big event that Saturday and the next that I will be attending. Goes from 9am-4pm. Hopefully, I can plan for the next one (and practice up). ;)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
These events usually last till like midnight. You could still probably even make it in time for singles. Unless this event is really far away or something...

somedude123

Smash Ace
yea so im apparently going to this. i better see some of the cake mongers and ucf people there. =D

ImageOmega

Smash Cadet
These events usually last till like midnight. You could still probably even make it in time for singles. Unless this event is really far away or something...
What I'm doing from 9am-4pm is an all day workout. Then it'd be an hour and a half drive. =/

Top Bottom