• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT2 - kissimmee, Fl - 9/1/07( new update 8/27)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
your own crew doesn't even wanna let you play in any of the crew battles....
you should do yourself a favor... leave Wato and make your own "crew".

call it HFC
Hungry
For
C0cks
you and your bro can be prez... and vice prez.

:tnt:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i am on aim...peace

EDIT:WE NEED MAD GAMECUBES/COPIES OF SMASH/POWER STRIPS!!! phil is going to use the WHOLE right side of the center this time instead of just the corner. he will have mad tvs plus what we bring. please, if you can bring a tv bring it. but at the very least EVERYBODY SHOULD BRING THERI GAMECUBE AND SMASH. i'll be ****ed if we have more tvs than cubes. i trust you guys in bringing the equipment...peace

-hiroshi

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I got my cube and smash ready. I don't need to bring a TV do I? I remember you had a ton of tvs at the last one.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Just confirmed that I will not be able to make this. It is most unfortunate. However, look for the Islander Tourney thread soon. I am hoping to be running it on the 8th.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Yeah man. Inet is such an awesome venue. Had a ton of awesome matches there the last time. Just can't get a ride there, so it is a no go for me.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
is this for sure because i wanna take my day off for this if i can.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Gah, so my first day of work just happens to be tomorrow...so yeah, I'm not coming. makes me mad...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
hungry, we should be something gay like "campmuch?"...peace

EDIT: well, due to hungrybox being up so early since he couldnt stand the anticipation of iGT2, and calling me to ask what he should bring????wtf??? i've been up since 8:24am. and i went to sleep at 5:20'ish. so im kinda tired, but i cant go back to sleep. hungry just fvcked me up. who the fvck calls to ask what to bring to a tournament. silly hungry. to make up for this mistake. he will have to make sure we pwn.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE. REGISTRATION STARTS AT 11AM. DOUBLES STARTS AT 12.

-hiroshi

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Yo, we'll be there and Fabulous is bringing his laptop setup for some recording. Hiroshi, expect a call in case we get our dumb ***** lost on the way.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
well, if you can get yourself onto orange blossom trail or 192/vineland. then your fine. i can easily direct you from there

DONT BE AFRAID TO CALL IF YOU GET LOST. LAST TIME. A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WERE GETTING SCREWED OVER BY MAPQUEST. JUST CALL IF YOU NEED TO......peace

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
well, if you can get yourself onto orange blossom trail or 192/vineland. then your fine. i can easily direct you from there

DONT BE AFRAID TO CALL IF YOU GET LOST. LAST TIME. A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WERE GETTING SCREWED OVER BY MAPQUEST. JUST CALL IF YOU NEED TO......peace

-hiroshi
what up guy, we be goin

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
YO wato better hold it down..... to bad i cant b there 2 rest everyone lol hungrybox u better hold it down wit the puff while im gone represent for wato bro peace!!!

vericz

Smash Champion
Results and Brackets

Great tourney, shoutouts after this post

Doubles
1st-There is No Ucles- Rohins Noucles
2nd-Trumate- Otru Queen
3rd- Mastercard- Skrach Dop
4th-Mindfreak- uuaa vericz

9/1/2007

32-man bracket
1 Qdvs : $112.50
2 Skrach : $56.25
3 Hungry Box : $18.75
4 vericz
5 Rohins
5 uuaa
7 hiroshi
7 Juib
9 Joseph
9 Bob
9 Ted
9 Bo
13 Duran
13 Sam
13 Zoro
13 Fabulous
17 Jerry
17 Pasqual
17 Michelle
17 Ryan
17 Adam
17 Jan
17 Nick
17 Bergoth
25 Brandon

Crew Battles

Falcon punch your mom beat Pancakes??
WATO beat Noob test

vericz

Smash Champion
Shoutouts GUY!!

WATO- Good performance, in tourney and crew battles
uuaa-Mindfreak will take it next time, we needed more warmup time
hiroshi-why you be gettin mad guy, you did pretty good. Plus if you beat Rohins me and you would have played me ;)
Chris-Thanks for the ride GUY, your link did good in that ditto but vs Q it must have been hard:ohwell: You were still ownin GUY
Hungrybox!!!!!-I'll be honest guy, I though I was going to win so I didn't take the match seriously :ohwell: until after I lost the 1st game. You did well so Good job, keep it up.

Noob test
Skrach-You are too good, I will beat you next time.
Queen-Good junk
Otru-Gears was nasty :laugh: Good junk too guy
Dop- You are sooooooo funny
Ryan- Good falco, Nastee combos
Bo!- Out of nowhere

Pasqual-You be coo
Fabulous- Good junk with the recording, hope to see them soon
Rohins-I learned Samus :) GGs

INETZ-Thanks for another great tourney. It was very fun.
Everyone else- good junk on showing up and good games

This will be my last tourney for a little a while since I work Saturdays. So unless I ask off, which will be rare, I will not be at another for a few tourneys

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
YO wato better hold it down..... to bad i cant b there 2 rest everyone lol hungrybox u better hold it down wit the puff while im gone represent for wato bro peace!!!
Trust me, i held it down -

I got 3rd place and WATO beat TNT in a crew battle. Uuaa's too good.

RESULTS:

1st: Scratch
2nd. QDVS
3rd HUNGREY BOX (wtf thats how they spelled it lol)
4th Vericz/uuaa

:D

shoutoutz

Hungrybox: 3 Hungrybox $18.75 :chuckle:
Hiroshi: We were so close to placing, man. WATO held it down in the crew battle and we be placing in Gigs boioii!!
Vericz: Bouncy Falco. ****ing penguins.
uuaa: (noun) Latin for "****" :psycho:
Chris: Goodsih on crew battle.
Skratch: uuhhh You figured me out. Good stuff. i was enthralled when i beat you the first time. **** you for taking 2nd from me. J/k good ****
QDVS: Hungrybox=meh
TedBoosely: HA!
Rohins: You are the best sport and a great guy to hang out with. Good stuff on teamz boi!!
bob$ FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
Otru: din't get to play much at all. Um, nothing to say really. oh yeah. truuuuuuu you guys beat us in teams after we beat you grahhhhh lol goodish
Dop: Stitch turnips can eat my ***.
Sheermaddness: You don't display emotions, do you?
Fabulous: Thanks for the video uploads.
Pasqual: Thanks for letting me practice with you. But the dump you took in the bathroom smelled so ****ty that it caused TNT to lose.
Colbol: You beat me in singles even though you didn't show up
Bergoth: Didn't play you

kay cool stuff every1

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Gigs2come

Top Bottom