• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT2 - kissimmee, Fl - 9/1/07( new update 8/27)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Alright so right now its me, otru, and queen.

Skrach and Dop are maybes right now, their deadline to tell me whether they're going or not is tomorrow. If they don't go there will be 2 open spots.

vericz

Smash Champion
lol you know i would put in a couple of cents or dollar into the POT lol i would put in like a weird odd number of change to make it even harder to divide lol truuu

- uuaa
Yo we be teamin guy, My request off still hasn't been checked but there is a good chance it will be accepted. I really don't know though since it's labor day weekend and they may want me to work :ohwell:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
some1 that is able to house and give me a ride to this please IM or PM me

this would be my last tourney for awhile so id like to go...

otherwise seeya =/

until brawl of course

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Frustrated Lobsta: You coming to this? If so, you want a teams partner?? We've been talking about that for forever. hehe

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think I convinced a certain red Falco to come. Most of Noob Testament will be there.

I also really need a teammate. Anyone? Fenrir or anyone else without a teammate at the moment?

Fabulous

Smash Cadet
I'll be there, along with pasqual.

I'm bringing my cube, and laptop, to record friendlies.

Dguy, I hope you come, I really wanna play you.
Maybe we can team up and show some mewtwo McNasty in friendlies.

BTW I have a critique my mewtwo thread in the mewtwo forums with three vids, check it out guys.

Zoro

Smash Champion
man does anyone else have trouble with the frikin doors. I shoot them and I gotta wait for like ever.

the game is crazy good.

wat is persona?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, good job sheer. i really appreciate you carting over like 5 smashers. it is really appreciated. fabulous, hell yeah, recording equipment for the win. i dont have a teams partner right now. i guess i can team with hungrybox, fenrir? how about you. sheer if we are at the tournament teamless we can team. but i'll give hungry 1st dibs at me considering he IS in WATO now. i am really pumped for my 2nd tournament.

OH AND ON A SIDE NOTE. iNet CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE TAKING 50% FROM THE POT JUST LIKE LAST TIME. BUT REST ASSURED, THERE WILL BE NO DOOR FEE.

iGT2 FTW!!1111!11...peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
wow, good job sheer. i really appreciate you carting over like 5 smashers. it is really appreciated. fabulous, hell yeah, recording equipment for the win. i dont have a teams partner right now. i guess i can team with hungrybox, fenrir? how about you. sheer if we are at the tournament teamless we can team. but i'll give hungry 1st dibs at me considering he IS in WATO now. i am really pumped for my 2nd tournament.

OH AND ON A SIDE NOTE. iNet CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE TAKING 50% FROM THE POT JUST LIKE LAST TIME. BUT REST ASSURED, THERE WILL BE NO DOOR FEE.

iGT2 FTW!!1111!11...peace

-hiroshi
niceness. Ready to team.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Noob Test vs WATO???

Me, uuaa, hiroshi, zoro, and Hungrybox/Nick
vs
Skrach, Dop, Sheer, otru, and queen?????
i have a message from zoro, since
he cant come online right now

these are his exact words:
"hungrybox cant play cuz i said so..."
-zoro

*(Marin) i'm not to be held libel for that statement

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
man you guys are messed up. just let the box play. and box, just dont talk any trash ever again and you should be fine. so are we teaming box?...peace

-hiroshi
From zoro:
" =[
but he he has reached 100%
WATO synchronization"

hungrybox

Smash Legend
man you guys are messed up. just let the box play. and box, just dont talk any trash ever again and you should be fine. so are we teaming box?...peace

-hiroshi
Hell yes we are teaming. The box shall play, and we shall see what happens.

My bro just gave me $100 if the money he owed me from buying the wii.

So i am uber confident now, and ready to kick names and take ***.

err...

kick *** and take names.
yeah.

team name???

(i like downward spiral but i already used it...)

edit:
yeah **** move on my part calling myslef better than chris.
Im guessing ray wont be here for this
and if hostess has 4 people
then....
w/e i guess

If we play Noob Testament (who wins Gigs every. single. time. [unless Shiz is there])
then they will def have 5 people.
And i am very ready to play.

And eric, can i at least be considered the 5th??

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
lol crew battle will be fuun whether we lose or not. If at anything we will definitely put up a good fight against NT.

Zoro- you have reached 100% i heard lol. i want to see wat you r truly made of at inetz :)

Hiroshi- you say queen and skrach are already too much? well man stop complaining about it dude if you want we can send you first and that'll be it. no more worries right? nah man chill just like eric said its WATO vs. NT. just chill and have fun (im not trying to preach here like Nick ok? lol)

Vericz- Not much to say but letz own these B1tch3s lol MINDFREAK!!!

Tampa peeps- We still up for that crew battle right? lol i also wanna try out that 20 stok to all you guys in the crew lol im not offending here just wanna try something out if there is time.

This will be fun. Cant wait for Saturday to come by. See you all there. Peace

- uuaa

hungrybox

Smash Legend
lol crew battle will be fuun whether we lose or not. If at anything we will definitely put up a good fight against NT.

Zoro- you have reached 100% i heard lol. i want to see wat you r truly made of at inetz :)

Hiroshi- you say queen and skrach are already too much? well man stop complaining about it dude if you want we can send you first and that'll be it. no more worries right? nah man chill just like eric said its WATO vs. NT. just chill and have fun (im not trying to preach here like Nick ok? lol)

Vericz- Not much to say but letz own these B1tch3s lol MINDFREAK!!!

Tampa peeps- We still up for that crew battle right? lol i also wanna try out that 20 stok to all you guys in the crew lol im not offending here just wanna try something out if there is time.

This will be fun. Cant wait for Saturday to come by. See you all there. Peace

- uuaa
You need five people last time i checked.

Top Bottom