• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any animal...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
....what animal would you be?

Recently, I've been in my every once in a while animal documentary mode, been watching alot of David Attenborough documentaries, and I've come to the conclusion that animals are awesome. So I got to thinking if I could be an animal, which one would I choose to be? Answering that question is so hard. There's the obvious ideas...cheetah, eagle, lion and the such. But then there's the obscure, unique and just straight awesome animals on our planet that are just so interesting. Like I was watching a documentary the other day about a fish that literally scales a waterfall by climbing up the rock face. How cool is that?

Anyway, my answer keeps changing all the time. But right now I'm definitely in my anteater mode. Anteaters are immense.

So yeah, if you could be any animal, what animal would you be? Extinct or living btw.

(Mods, I searched for this topic, as I thought it would have been done to death by now, but alas no results. Correct me if I'm wrong though)

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
@Sammy p: Argggh! teh phear! Teh Phear!

I wish I wish I was a fish; a fish I wish I was. But, when I saw that fish on my dish. I not did wish to be a fish no more.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Either a Parrot or a Flying Squirrel... be sweet to soar in the air.

if it's all about destructive power, then a mongoose. They're underrated imo, The mongoose CAN be a beast!!! The mongoose assassinated JFK if you know what i mean ;)

Bob Jane T-Mart

Smash Ace
A tiger, they're very fast, strong and tough. Then again I would also like to be a blue whale. This is because they're relatively intelligent, strong, huge, loud, tough and awesome.

D

Deleted member

I'd be a carrot!

Come on, with an avi like mine, could you really expect anything else?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'd probably want to be some type of bird...... or a large cat (lion, tiger, etc.)............. rawr

Liquid-117

Smash Apprentice
I would be a Sloth, then i could just chill all day and spit on peapole. And nobody would suspect a thing.:lol:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Probably a dog,who has a nice home.
Id have to be a Husky though.They are beautiful creatures.

Plus all you have to do is eat,sleep and be loved.

How could you resist that.

But failing that I would be a Colossal Squid or something.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
If I could be a anthro, then I would be a anthropomorphic cat. But if I can't well then I would just be a house cat

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Flying Squirrel.

Sounds funny, but I like the idea of being able to jump and glide from tree to tree and whatnot. I don't know, seems like fun.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I'd be this type of bear:

I could dance well, have great hair and stylish clothes, get to die and be able to come back, and have an awesome voice.

Top Bottom