• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any animal...

Windscarredfaith

Smash Rookie
Definitely a cat. :] So cuteee. And if I were lucky, I'd have a nice family so the only life responsibility I'd have is to be cute. Lol.

BSP

Smash Legend
Probably a bird, like an eagle or something, just imagine being able to fly everywhere

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
jesus christ. A monkey-eating eagle? wtf XD

I'd be a sloth or a housecat or something, :3

Definitely a cat. :] So cuteee. And if I were lucky, I'd have a nice family so the only life responsibility I'd have is to be cute. Lol.
hah yes! This exactly.

edit:

sweet jesus wtf

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hydra

Replaces all organs every few weeks, but can be eaten by anything in water as it lives between the film of the top two layers of water and algae in ponds. At least that's what I remember from my 4th grade project on it yeeears ago.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Becoming a hippo suddenly appeals to me.

They're practically amphibious tanks. Hippos >>>>>

Also a new possibility is a liger.

Beast.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Becoming a hippo suddenly appeals to me.

They're practically amphibious tanks. Hippos >>>>>

Also a new possibility is a liger.

Beast.
so you'd wanna be an oversized hybrid predator that cannot survive in the wild due to its massive size. So basically you have to live in captivity and get fed by somebody less than half your size. Thats like being a kryptonian and being stuck in the phantom zone (if your a typical nerd you'll get this). Or being a super saiyan trapped in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (if your a weaboo you'll get this).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The United Nations says otherwise to your harpoon guy. Orca are more of a threat, but I wouldn't mind being an Orca either.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
True, but I doubt that stops all of them. In some areas anyways.
Poor whales :(

So long as you avoid all of these "danger zones" then 200 years is very achievable I'm sure.

sammy p

Smash Lord
Thats like being a kryptonian and being stuck in the phantom zone (if your a typical nerd you'll get this). Or being a super saiyan trapped in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (if your a weaboo you'll get this).
oh thank god.... im not as big of a nerd as i think i am! :laugh:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
so you'd wanna be an oversized hybrid predator that cannot survive in the wild due to its massive size. So basically you have to live in captivity and get fed by somebody less than half your size. Thats like being a kryptonian and being stuck in the phantom zone (if your a typical nerd you'll get this). Or being a super saiyan trapped in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (if your a weaboo you'll get this).
Why yes, yes I would.

Not having to worry about where my next meal is coming from? Yes please.

Sleping all day? Yes please.

Having children look at me and think I'm the biggest most awesome thing they'll see in their existence while knowing that their brief time at the zoo basking in the radiant glory of my awesomeness will most probably be the best moment of their childhood, nay, their whole life?

...How could I say no to that?

But I get what you're trying to say..........

Anteaters >>>>>>>>>>

...and how can any man disagree with that?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I would be a wolf. Or an otter.

Whats more awesome than an otter? They just scream awesome.

If that didnt work out, i'd so be a T-Rex.

Top Bottom