• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I smashed my brawl disk

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
He's frustrated that he's losing online (where there's the obvious wifi john). I also know (since he goes to the school I just left for university), that he won't have practiced or played Brawl as much as many others here because of the workload the school puts on him.

Now take Melee. This is a game that requires hours upon hours of practice just to be technically adequate, but at a point where most high level players will still thrash you due to their greater experience and presence of mind in a match.

Basically what I'm saying is that Melee brings on the **** ten times harder than Brawl. Fair play to him if he's going through that with a positive attitude, but I'm guessing it may turn out similar to Brawl.
I'll just say that I'm on the same boat as him:
Brawl was annoyingly floaty. Melee is actually fun whether you're getting ***** or you are ******.

Hey guys I'm most prolly not going to play melee because I'm enjoying all my other long-lost hobbies right now which I'm finding to be quite enjoyable (don't even think about making any sexual references >_>).

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
At least you're not saying you'll pick up Smash64 now.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
London's better at Melee than Brawl, Damian.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well there are good players in your region, which was what you wanted right?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it depends on how local they are. I don't wnt to travel all the way across Greater London just to play a game with somebody I'm not entirely familiar with.
You take the ****ing tube all the way down to central every day lol, I don't see how it'd be that big a deal to play a few games with someone not so far away.

Smashers aren't going to **** you either, I'm pretty sure of that. Plus even if they do do anything dodgy, they're pretty screwed since their identity is known and preserved through this site.

No johns you just can't be bothered is the reason.

It's pretty much my reason these days. I should try make a tournament on the 30th though.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Pretty sure he owns Melee, guys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
@I eat nubs: Totally try to hook up with someone in your area! If you're concerned with anything, try meeting up with someone who's well known within the community. (Who smashes in Britain? I only know of Teran XD)

But I dunno, Teran is homo so be concerned if you see the guy trying to get up on ya and stuff. It'll probably be ok though, and he's fun to smash with.

=D Good luck!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
@I eat nubs: Totally try to hook up with someone in your area! If you're concerned with anything, try meeting up with someone who's well known within the community. (Who smashes in Britain? I only know of Teran XD)

But I dunno, Teran is homo so be concerned if you see the guy trying to get up on ya and stuff. It'll probably be ok though, and he's fun to smash with.

=D Good luck!
We went to the same school you son of a-

Not to mention, you're a girl gtfo SWF.

Technodeath: Willz is a trek away, in Leicester.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you guys went to the same school? That's so cool! What are the chances XD

You too should totally hook up to smash sometime.

Hey, ):<

Cinder

Smash Master
I detect the presence of LULZ

Also, waste of a perfectly good game...
"Good" being relative

You sir, are ********. If you wanted to quit, you should of just SOLD it. And made MONEY.
Refresh my memory...since when was smashing a game disc a sign of any mental disability? And kudos on using the amazing Billy Mays power to make yourself more heard. So impressive /sarcasm And what gives you the "wisdom" to judge him? It was his property. He did with it what he saw fit. As did I once-upon-a-time. We consciously chose the statement over the chump change a used copy of a game earns. Doesn't make us any more or less intelligent than you. Don't judge just because you don't agree with his actions.

Edit: I can't help but notice that you should have been more careful with your grammar. Then again, most Americans don't care...which is why I intend to move to Sweden (along with the fact that I'd straight up prefer Sweden in almost every respect).

"Good" being relative

Refresh my memory...since when was smashing a game disc a sign of any mental disability? And kudos on using the amazing Billy Mays power to make yourself more heard. So impressive /sarcasm And what gives you the "wisdom" to judge him? It was his property. He did with it what he saw fit. As did I once-upon-a-time. We consciously chose the statement over the chump change a used copy of a game earns. Doesn't make us any more or less intelligent than you. Don't judge just because you don't agree with his actions.
Thank you!

This IS WHAT you GET for being a nOOOOB!!!!!!
:[
Yeah, that's true but some noobs just keep on going until they get a mental breakdown ;-)

Edit: I can't help but notice that you should have been more careful with your grammar. Then again, most Americans don't care...which is why I intend to move to Sweden (along with the fact that I'd straight up prefer Sweden in almost every respect).

I agree with you here.

m&m1992

Smash Cadet
hmm im playing 1200 hours on my game and it makes still fun ^^
hmmm maybe cause it´s MELEE !!!! :D

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Dare I say it?

SCRUB! BLABFTBDFHH. No, I'm sorry bout that. True, common sense would tell you to sell it. I sold a Wii game the other day @ GS and got $20. Dat money was worth a lot more than the game.:samus2:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, it's as if people think humans are capable of rationality.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
He is right though look at a lot of things people will just love or hate without reason. take gays (only thing I can think of right now) If you ask me gays are good controls number of people, more people adopt children, they are happy, more women for other guys. Using reason people shouldn't care if people are gay or not.

He is right thought look at a lot of things people will just love or hate without reason. take agys (only thing I can think of right now) If you ask me gays are goods controls number of people, more people adopt children, they are happy, more women for other guys. Using reason people shouldn't care if people are gay or not.
People just consider the euphemism >_>

Top Bottom