• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Metà

Smash Master
Scarjumps, dropzones, off-stage combos, tech-chasing were toooooo good. I couldn't believe some of the sh*t you pulled off in this, had to rewind several times.

Not only did you live up to the hype, you EXCEEDED it, IMO. My expectations were shattered. Good sh*t Scar!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm so glad Scar took out Lil Wayne's verses in Let it Rock.

The kid kills hiphop and would def kill this combo vid xD

*sigh*, I should be studying but I can't stop watching this.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
That was so ****ing good. I think my favorite part was
Yoshi's Story
and
Blue Lazer. Holy **** wtf

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have to throw away the pair of pants I was wearing while I watched that.

Totally soaked that ****.

Nice job Scar

Elen

Smash Lord
I felt like you had a lot of great footage in this, but also a lot of mediocre stuff. Basically the first few minutes were a little slow. I think I would have preferred just the last 5 minutes, with more tasteful fitting music. Something about the music choices just felt cliche and not worthy of the footage you had, but that might just be the jazz head in me speaking. Awesome work regardless, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
i can't believe that was so good woah....
like 1/3'rd of those clips could stand alone as a "lol i am amazing movie" and would be amazing

* i completely agree with Elen though music was a little disappointing*

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So I'm in the middle of trying to fap and

my friend links me to this video, right?

So I click on it

And everything basically just stops, and I'm watching this video with my c0ck hanging out

This is very odd.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So I'm in the middle of trying to fap and

my friend links me to this video, right?

So I click on it

And everything basically just stops, and I'm watching this video with my c0ck hanging out

This is very odd.
I'm sure you could finish with this video, no doubt

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i like how theres hype now when IKM 2 came out.every get your ***** back to making combo videos do sexy falcon ****.

Elen

Smash Lord
Scar do you mind if I re-edit your footage sync-ed to some jazz fusion? We'll talk on AIM sometime, but I'd really enjoy doing that since you have some awesome stuff in here, but me and my friends just can't take the audio.

Trees

Smash Rookie
Uhhh

Mute Audio in the video
Play your own Audio
??????

PROFIT
I like Elen's idea too. And playing your own audio over a video doesn't give the same affect as having it synced to dramatic points.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I just noticed this is came out exactly one year after the first one. Does this mean that we can expect another one in another year? I've already marked my calendar.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i just want to let everyone know that my heart goes out to all of you who love captain falcon combos as much as i do

some of the things were not as epic as everything else but i had my music all lined up, i really liked the music (falcon kyick is my favorite thing in the world) but yeah anyone who wants to re-synch anything just PM me and you have my permission

i'm at a tourney so i don't have a download link right now, i'm really disappointed with youtube but whatever MLG will have to suffice

thanks again guys melee will never die

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
You could try ****ing with the Enter sandman mp3 file in audacity to change it enough that YT doesn't recognize it.
Every time a video is processed by Youtube, it checks the audio to see whether the wavelengths match those of a no-no song.

Elen

Smash Lord
i just want to let everyone know that my heart goes out to all of you who love captain falcon combos as much as i do

some of the things were not as epic as everything else but i had my music all lined up, i really liked the music (falcon kyick is my favorite thing in the world) but yeah anyone who wants to re-synch anything just PM me and you have my permission

i'm at a tourney so i don't have a download link right now, i'm really disappointed with youtube but whatever MLG will have to suffice

thanks again guys melee will never die
Google video won't shut down your audio ^^ Filefront can stream to, there's lots of options out there. Anyways, I sent you a PM, and I'll let you know how my edit goes. Have fun at your tourney :]

Top Bottom