• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Metà

Smash Master
You're wasting time by posting here. GET IT DONE SO I CAN SLEEP

Although I probably won't be sleeping after I see this anyway. I'll probably have nightmares. Either than or consecutive orgasms, whichever happens first.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If this video isn't up in the next two hours, I'm going to ban Scar for giving me the biggest pair of Falcon blue balls... I swear to god...

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i'm still working on it

I figured 8am was a pretty legit estimate

GO TO BED YOU'LL SEE IT TOMORROW MORNING, but I'm staying up until it's completely finished

fullynick

Smash Apprentice
oh man all the guys in america up at 8 in the morning lol

im tired and its only 11 here :p

ill look forward to seeing it tomorrow then tho :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
alright windows movie maker is publishing it now, then after that's done i'll have to upload it, then after that it'll have to process

all in all the vid's run time is 9:50, spans an intro (about a minute), two songs, and credits (another minute)

seamlessly edited by yours truly, with a ton of unexpected combo twists and music/action synchronization

after the upload I will have an IKM2 sig with a link to the vid, anyone who thinks it is an amazing combo video should probably join me and sport the sig with me for a week or so, show your support

<3

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I pray you enable a HQ download so you don't panic when youtube desyncs your awesomeness.

And by that I mean filefront/megaupload.

Scar

#HarveyDent
im gonna upload on

youtube
mlg
megavideo (if i can figure out how)

windows messed up my first draft so i'm 8 minutes away from the 2nd one. windows movie maker BLOWS

Scar

#HarveyDent
alright well the same exact thing happened again

the vid is uploading, idk what it's going to look like but we'll see

i'll reupload as soon as this **** is okay

Eggm

Smash Hero
No sleep johns at the alukard tournament. I'm ****** the balls off you this time i'm bringing 2 sweat shirts so my fingers don't get cold.

Eggm

Smash Hero
LOL. Well at the last tournament me and scar were at in r3 last stock each I accidently full hopped instead of wding into his accidental full hop bair. Both our hands were cold + we were both pretty nervous. xD

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Yeah, that place is always cold. Plus the bathroom was broken and we had to go to that bar down the street and someone ate some of my pizza and my dunkaroos.

Scar

#HarveyDent
it already uploaded on MLG.com but it's processing, youtube is still uploading, and i'm uploading it onto megavideo right now too, which will probably end up being faster than both.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
The months of waiting:

The final product:

The review:

I'm done. I'm moving to Oklahoma and converting to Islam.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mlg ****ing butchered the quality
intro was ****

you ****ing mixed dropzone and the ken combo in two different ways, too good

Top Bottom