• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i can't either

i have the audio track completely laid out, the intro is done, and all the footage i want is cut and ready to go

now i am just going to line everything up with the music and watch it over and over, make tiny OCD changes and then publish

that'll probably take all night and a bit of sunday.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
SCARRRR AGGHHHH HE'S KNEEING MY BRAINS WITH IMPATIENCE

"if it bleeds, it can be kneed"
-Schwarzenneger, Predator, SSB:M edition.

Doomshroom

Smash Rookie
Get ready? This video has been hyped for quite literally HALF A YEAR! I think most of us are "ready" to the point of impatience. The question is, can you deliver? I certainly hope, and believe, as much.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol **** you guys my uncle died and my computer broke, it would have been released on time but it was outside of my control

I NEVER LIE TO MY FANS

anyone want to make a sig for this tonight?? ill give you the details at around 11 or so tonight. much appreciated.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm here to guarantee that this combo vid will be the best thing ever. I've seen some exclusive sneak peaks before the video got erased from scar's comp. The clips he showed me were FAR better than IKM1, if u can imagine that. Trust me, get hyped.

*JFox's combo video challenge, if anyone doesn't think this is better than IKM1, I will give them 100
....nevermind. :laugh:

Trees

Smash Rookie
lol **** you guys my uncle died and my computer broke, it would have been released on time but it was outside of my control

I NEVER LIE TO MY FANS

anyone want to make a sig for this tonight?? ill give you the details at around 11 or so tonight. much appreciated.
I'll make it tomorrow if you want. I'm busy tonight though.

Edit: This is Elen by the way >.< Trees forgot to log off of my computer.

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol it was supposed to literally be TOMORROW? because the date is kind of old, lol nvm..

Scar

#HarveyDent
Not unlike the production of IKM, completed one year and roughly 8 hours in the future ago today, I will be drinking coffee all night until the video is in fact completed and entirely epic.

Yes, I will also be attending Alukard's tourney tomorrow as well, but surely will not do terribly well due to sleep deprivation and a lack of heart and soul, since I will be pouring it into IKM2.

Elen

Smash Lord
Not unlike the production of IKM, completed one year and roughly 8 hours in the future ago today, I will be drinking coffee all night until the video is in fact completed and entirely epic.

Yes, I will also be attending Alukard's tourney tomorrow as well, but surely will not do terribly well due to sleep deprivation and a lack of heart and soul, since I will be pouring it into IKM2.
Does this come out in two minutes? That would be cool xD

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be better than Santa Claus coming on New Years Eve.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol yeah it's 2:30 right now too

i have all the music in place and 95% of the footage picked out

all that's left is to put the combos to the music, watch it about 10 times and make small changes until it's perfect, then it's all yours

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
lol yeah it's 2:30 right now too

i have all the music in place and 95% of the footage picked out

all that's left is to put the combos to the music, watch it about 10 times and make small changes until it's perfect, then it's all yours
Sweet, I'm prepared... are you?

*Sings "Be Prepared"*

Lol, yes I do actually sing well, and I'm mad good at acting while singing so I can do it in character. Great fun on people who don't know I can do it.

Anyway, I'm hyped, I know you won't disappoint.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
i dont know if i should stay up for the release
or if i should go to sleep and dream about how epic this is gunna be

o man o man

Top Bottom