• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Scar

#HarveyDent
Alright well let's talk about this j-fever. Now just last weekend I played Kage and I was recording **** the day before but I played him on a different TV which wasn't recording.

I literally did the best combo I've ever done slash have ever seen performed. And I know I'm capable of doing similar combos, I have plenty of **** combos on tape that are going to be released for IKM2 but none that are like 10/10 the best thing I've ever done.

Well one of them is but whatever.

It was a falcon ditto, I think it was like nair > grab > tech chase a bunch of times into a fB towards the middle of the stage, he di'd behind me so i hit him with the weak hit of a reverse uair then immediately turned around and run-off knee'd him.

I could just go through everything I have right now and release something awesome (which is what I'm going to do), but like I don't want to make an IKM3 I don't think... what should I do here?

I think I'm just gonna rush production and try to have it out by v-day.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yah wait i'd rather you not rush it. i'm just saying i've been waiting for a really long time

but i want it to be the best you can make it scar so i'd rather wait for that :D

didnt meant o put pressure on you

WIGI

Smash Champion
PRESSSUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

scar can handle pressure.

on his sheild and stuff.

then he sacred combos you or sumthin.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
In waiting, let us remember our favorite smash moments that were not recorded. Mine grab a fox at 0, dthrow, stomp the missed tech. stomp again, follow the roll into another stomp into a side b into a bair into a knee.

That and a fox vs. falcon match on yoshi's story where i got 4 falcon punch kills (1 stomp to punch, two normal edge guards, a reverse falcon punch that hit with the back of the punch again a fox illusion).

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
TOO BAD YOU USED THE WRONG "YOUR"

XFD PASTA SUCKS SHIT

Sorry for spamming your thread, Scar.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
valentines day so all the couples can watch it tomorrow.
it seems like your kinda close to finishing...does that list still apply to this or is that just b.s. now? lol
that would be awesome of IKM2 came out on valentines day

cause then I can get my girl to **** off my **** without ecstacy! all I'll need to do is show her this vid!

=D

scar is sigin this

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol no I don't think I can finish it by tomorrow, though I'm pretty sure I'm going to work on it all night tonight. I hate Valentines day I don't want it to **** up the joy and happiness that IKM brings.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i have all the video backed up

but part of making a combo vid is finding the clips from the hours... and HOURS of footage.

if windows crashes then i have no way of recovering alllll of the 5 second clips through the probably 2 or 3 days worth of footage.

Top Bottom