• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

Hax

Smash Champion
yo son, u better take some of those falcon combos from SSB Metagame and claim them yours. that would be epic

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Just release the ****ing video already so I can make fun of it.

Milos

Smash Lord
haha it's definitely fun to be the grammar police on a forum where a third of the users at best use proper grammar.

it's even funnier when you yourself make grammatical errors apart from those you're trying to poke fun at.

ahahahaha

****, smashboards sucks these days

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lmao its also fun to take stuff really seriously, and suck at melee

am i right!!!!!!
lol
you think you can shut me up!!!!!!

take it easy guys, im jokin around...
man smashboards doesnt suck, just the users on it lol
especially the ones that can spell limos with there name lmao

im kidding man..just tryin to have a little fun.. being immature is fun...

am i right!!!!

Milos

Smash Lord
wow completely misinterpreting my point and being an ******* for no reason.

you're right man, it is the users that suck.

oh and i would f uck your shi t in this game, stop stalking scar and trolling smashboards. play more.

i hope i never meet you man.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
lol, Milos, bringing the smackdown.

By the way, when do you think that your biweekly will start up again?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
not for nothin but max said i would beat you lol

but seriously.. dont take what i say seriously, i joke around ALOT, and for you to take all the crap that i say seriously is kinda stupid. and for you to say you hope you never meet me is just immature, you say it like you would try to hit me, lol im awesome to be around, im alot of fun to play against, i talk ALOT OF CRAP as you can see, dont take it to seriously, my mom takes everything seriously. its not cool. just chill out with me, have some patience if you have to, if not whatever, dont mean to be a jerk or anything but if you really have a problem with me dont respond to my posts and i wont need to respond back

Milos

Smash Lord
haha as soon as i'm allowed to leave the house for anything but school and my girlfriend.

i really wish i hadn't messed up.

nah who am i kidding i just wish i hadn't gotten caught.

it's a funny story and i'll tell it when i run the first tourney.

and i'll update my thread too so check the usercp and you wont miss it.

i mean, the only problem I have is that every time i look at my usercp jonadiaper is the last poster in like every thread, so I assume at that point that it's disintegrated to spam and i ignore a lot of threads.

he's worse then brawllover, cause wendell is funny

Milos

Smash Lord
not for nothin but max said i would beat you lol

but seriously.. dont take what i say seriously, i joke around ALOT, and for you to take all the crap that i say seriously is kinda stupid. and for you to say you hope you never meet me is just immature, you say it like you would try to hit me, lol im awesome to be around, im alot of fun to play against, i talk ALOT OF CRAP as you can see, dont take it to seriously, my mom takes everything seriously. its not cool. just chill out with me, have some patience if you have to, if not whatever, dont mean to be a jerk or anything but if you really have a problem with me dont respond to my posts and i wont need to respond back
double post for win

max said I would beat you too.

he can't really make up his mind i guess. not that i care. like i said man, i really would rather let you think you're good then actually meet you in person haha.

you're hated by more people then i am, and i have like all of norcal wanting my balls on a plate.

you know what dude, if you actually think i'd try to hit you then your perception of my character is heavily skewed, and it's unfounded assumptions that make your motif relevant.

in scrub language, i don't care if you're serious or not, you're mad annoying so just shut the hell up dude. if you really won't then you are honestly reiterating what i've just said many times over.

It's a trap! but not even a barrel roll can save you now.... :psycho:

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lmao im pretty sure i played max more recently then you did.
i dont care who hates me on smashboards, screw it, they havent met me.
i said they way i read what you wrote made it sound like you would try to hit me, i know you wouldnt. and you wrote a bunch of huge words, but i got you.

so you want me to shut up for you? someone i havent played yet or met? of course i will

not.

whenever we get to play, and if you beat me ill shut up. if i beat you, i keep doin me.

we can do this like a mm, and lol me annoying, i feel you tho. just do be so quick to judge me off smashboards man lol

Milos

Smash Lord
yea man i was just too lazy to edit the post

but it's ok cause i ***** like everything else.

word i have a $100 mm against P at genesis haha

baaaad blood

Milos

Smash Lord
lmao im pretty sure i played max more recently then you did.
i dont care who hates me on smashboards, screw it, they havent met me.
i said they way i read what you wrote made it sound like you would try to hit me, i know you wouldnt. and you wrote a bunch of huge words, but i got you.

so you want me to shut up for you? someone i havent played yet or met? of course i will

not.

whenever we get to play, and if you beat me ill shut up. if i beat you, i keep doin me.

we can do this like a mm, and lol me annoying, i feel you tho. just do be so quick to judge me off smashboards man lol
bro you still don't get it man. i'm not going to talk for anyone in particular. but let me put it this way. everyone i've met who's played you said you're a douchebag, except 1 person. see im not gonna say who that person is, that way you can't really assume it's anybody.

with that in mind, why the **** would i turn a smashboards convo into an encounter with an *******.

you get it yet? I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SERIOUS, THE CHANCES THAT I'LL LIKE YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR FAVOR

neither are the chances that you'll beat me, but heh that doesn't matter right?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lmao theres sam niko and max

sam probly hates me but i beat him in a mm lol he didnt pay but idc
max hates me too but he still loves me, hes mad cool with me, he gets how i joke around and stuff
niko is mad cool, mad respectful, really nice guy, if i was him talking bad about me, i would be really surprised.

anywaysss, unless your like sam, youll like me, sam's cool and all but idk, hes just kinda up tight-ish

but yea, we should play sometime, then when i say im good you cant say im not =]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wow this is such a ******** argument that started from nothing. Milos, jona hasn't even done anything that bad for you to be attacking him, you may not like him but please keep it out of the threads. We need to focus on pestering Scar about his combo video

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
or or or or

everyone stop spamming this thread

this is scared scar ground.

**** macman ninja'd me

Milos

Smash Lord
oh god

you just don't get it

no matter how much i simplify it

how about this

i

d
o
n
'
t

c
a
r
e

yea?

or maybe

I DON'T CARE

man i'm being so baited to argue right now, but im having so much fun and i'm making you look like even more of an *** then most people are think of you that i acknowledge it and somehow still enjoy feeding the very chubby troll.

it's like my mudkip an hero'd

**** you jona

haha

Milos

Smash Lord
wow this is such a ******** argument that started from nothing. Milos, jona hasn't even done anything that bad for you to be attacking him, you may not like him but please keep it out of the threads. We need to focus on pestering Scar about his combo video
i told him to leave me alone in my second post, anything beyond that is just me playing his game, you know the one where he mentions scar on some creepy **** in all of his posts, trolls and tries to start ec wc debates, talks **** to people he's never met, and then says he's joking to get responses like the one you gave him

Milos

Smash Lord
oh man

it's not sarcasm it's comedy haha

cause cursing is definitely a really big deal

especially when you consider that even our conceited english language is just a collection of sounds.

i'm sure you can't tell me what the most beautiful combination of sounds in the english language is? (from a clinical standpoint.)

and even if you can, i'm POSITIVE you can't tell me why it's relevant.

i love these arguments where the one guy thinks he's manipulating the other, or like egging him on. and then it turns out that the eggee is actually the eggerrrrrr hahahaha

this argument brought to you by focaline.

oh also

if my tournaments ever happen you actually won't be allowed in my house

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i told him to leave me alone in my second post, anything beyond that is just me playing his game, you know the one where he mentions scar on some creepy **** in all of his posts, trolls and tries to start ec wc debates, talks **** to people he's never met, and then says he's joking to get responses like the one you gave him

well you were the one who commented first on a post he made. And though Jona had done some dumb **** in the past he has yet to do anything really stupid since he has been back after his hiatus [though I thought that he was supposed to come back at the end of the year or something XD]

but yea this kind of arguing is just boring and annoying, unless you guys decide to have a 100$ mm an tape. If not than will you both please just stfu and take it to PMs or ***** to OTG about it.

edit: so i'm gonna stop posting about this nonsense and I really hope you both do as well.

Milos

Smash Lord
yo nobody really gets it man, and if you think it's spam then stop adding to it.

i could not give a more microscopic **** about the melee skill involved in this.

i mentioned several times that jona is one of several reasons that smashboards, which used to be a great part of the smash community, has disintegrated lately.

he's like the brawl players, except he plays melee which is worse cause he douches our reputation, especially with the spam.

k

i finally really spelled it out.

kthxbai

/ignorelist mad people

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
yea i was gonna be back end of the year but, smashboards is fun. dont wanna miss out on a years worth of stuff.

and milos, man whatever, i apologized accept it or not, whatever im done. have fun at your tourney.

Top Bottom