• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
yay, an update from scar. If your video comes out after gimpyfish's, you have to top it. It shouldn't be too hard, I mean, you do main captain falcon.

Give us some love before valentine's day please.

Binx

Smash Master
I just went back and watched the first one, man that was some awesome stuff lol.

The only thing I would suggest is some combos where it ends with a knee and it's obvious they are going to die, I would cut it as soon as the knee hits and move on to another scene, we don't really need to see you recover unless its ambiguous if you'll make it back or not =)

But thats a very small complain next to all the awesome.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Well IKM came out on Feb 15th, almost one year ago. Don't let me get too comfortable or I might just fall in love with the symmetry.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
wow most delayed combo vid ever?
if it's not released before feb 15th scar fans along the globe will become so dissapointed that they'll go back to preaching SUPER ISAI and forget who scar is
[/stuff that'll hopefully make scar release ikm2 earlier]

soap

Smash Hero
scar what is the ratio between tourney vids to friendlies in your upcoming vid?

not judging u or anything jus curious

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar, if you really let this entire winter break go by without finishing your combo video, I don't think you will ever release it. Hell, I think I'm almost done checking this thread already.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i friggen can't wait for this epicness.

Gigia is going to put it on hi ds and were going wo watch it all day at shcool and scream and stuff.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Badly.. the computer issue sucks and I don't even have all the clips I want anymore, so I have to find what I want before I can jump into editing.

I'll change the thread title to something more exciting when I'm in later stages of production.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
This is almost as bad as when brawl kept being delayed...

But the difference between Brawl and IKM2 is that IKM2 won't be a huge disappointment :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Brawl is the reason IKM2 isn't out yet.

I bet Scar tripped over his computer's A/C cable and ****ed his HDD up.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Scar has computer failure johns. He is working on it, but he lost a LOT of work and needs to scour hours of footage to find the clips again. He has to do all this on someone else's computer.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I know you guys know, and i'm upset about it too because I love seeing footage of my greatest moments. It's definitely something that I want to share with all of you.

It was just an awful, horrible combination of circumstances/events that have simply stopped me in my tracks. But I think the vid is going to be better because of these things.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dude scar its ok we're just givin you a hard time bud :)

we want this to turn out as good as you've said it could be so take your time :)

Vts

Smash Champion
im no video editing pro, but how long does it take?

do u have all your clips done?
depends could take away where from 2 weeks to 3 months depends on how much video you have and what ur trying to push it down to.

i do believe he is looking to make a good 8-10m video so with normal 6-10s clip of a combo with the 11-30s combos and mixxing music to fit takes away then you have to dump the files and make sure all the music is sync'd up then you have to compress it to a smaller screen if putting on youtube if not then it works out.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
your tournament where you want to project some videos on a projection screen?
oh yea

Top Bottom