• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided to main ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
When will we know how Hylian fared? When will I be able to upload my old custom avatar? Questions abound.

I'd expect results probably tomorrow. You can't expect him to have it up right after a major tourney. He needs to sleep sometime, you know.

M@v

Subarashii!
the cake is a lie, he trying to flush discussion out of people again >_>.

Seriously though, I wonder how the tourney went.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm not gonna lie, I was expecting something epic.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The amazing Zss tech Hylian showed to revolutionize her gameplay was "Put the cursor over zss, than move it diagonally right one spot and press a".

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wanted to try out my MK :).

Why would I use this now, when I could use it at the Oct 4th tournament with M2K/Azen/DSF and probably around 200 entrants instead? :).

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
The amazing Zss tech Hylian showed to revolutionize her gameplay was "Put the cursor over zss, than move it diagonally right one spot and press a".
A technique for turning ZSS into MK... this changes everything.:laugh:

Fortunately, I am an unusually patient man. I will wait for this Oct. 4 event. There had better be delicious cake.

Chaco

Never Logs In
lol you don't know who hylian is????!!! One of the best smashers on smashboards...
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. There a re others that can beat him, but it considers the number of people you consider best.

Hylian is probably in the top 20.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. There a re others that can beat him, but it considers the number of people you consider best.

Hylian is probably in the top 20.
I agree with this. There are a good amount of people that can beat me.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to try out my MK :).

Why would I use this now, when I could use it at the Oct 4th tournament with M2K/Azen/DSF and probably around 200 entrants instead? :).
Who cares if you could do it at october 4th, you said you would do it in the next tournament and a good amount of ppl were believing you, now your a big liar. On the oct 4 tournament you arent going to you use her again and you will be saying the same thing, maybe in november or december. Stop fooling people allready and let this failure thread of yours die, you lost enough of respect allready.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with this. There are a good amount of people that can beat me.
Hmm, nice to know that. Your one of the more respectable SBR members IMHO.

And btw, no disrespect from the sig, I just found it funny.

Snakeee

Smash Master
If you have something you want to share, then share it. Just don't lead us on it's getting annoying now. Still, if it really is something ground breaking then I want to see it like I said. I don't have faith about it though.

I believe ZSS is a high tier character already, but underused and underrated. If I continue to place even better than maybe people will start to realize. So, if you're serious about using her I'm sure you can do the same in your region. I'd like to see it in person if you're telling the truth, but I don't think I can make it to Mass Madness and I'll probably be at a NJ tourney instead.

I also hope its not something really cheesy...she can basically infinite ledge-stall, and there's a good chance this could have to do with that lol

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
He ****ing showed me in a friendly....
He's gonna get her banned if he uses this ****....
So impossible dude.

He showed me too.

It turns out that if you press the D-pad to do the original Konami invincibility cheat, then lick the Wii, Zamus comes out of the screen and gives you a lap dance to your opponent while you're playing. It's hard to tell who the real winner of this tech is.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Haha. I used the Random Button the first match of the grand finals at the Waco tournament XD.
How did that turn out. Did you win as usual. Who did you end up getting?

Random as always been interesting to me. You can't counter pick it.

10lolz

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How did that turn out. Did you win as usual. Who did you end up getting?

Random as always been interesting to me. You can't counter pick it.

10lolz
He got MK from the Random Button, I beat him that match and He won the entire tourney but it was a close race between both of us and it went to the second set of the Grand Finals. That was awhile back, you shoulda have asked him about HOBO or SA or something, not little ol' Waco lol.

I wanna see what this ZSS thing is, it would be funny if it was something like D.I.C.K.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm...I've messaged Hylian, apparently there is a tech, or something.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No I'm not in on it, but I've talked to Hylian previously, and the majority of the time he is right. I'll go with it for now. But if there isn't something....I'll be pissed.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I honestly don't believe a word of this at the moment.

If it's so unbeatable there wouldn't be issues with posting a video right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom