• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have decided to main ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet

You know, I do honestly believe there will be a delicious tech in our future. I just enjoy posting fail pictures. It's satisfying.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ZSS can change into Samus.

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
ZSS fires a square root of the negative zero lazer, causing the game to rewind and play a clip of IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER backwards several times until you have your suit on. You do it by reading what hylian has written regarding this in the future right now.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
I know that you can force Samus to take her armor off by using the taunt method (I can barely do it, and I've never used it in a match), so I guess it's possible to do something like that to get her back into said armor. The usefulness in combat all depends on how a transformation is accomplished.

I see the potential to use a trick like that in something approaching a very complicated Sheik/ Zelda playstyle, with Samus helping out in scoring kills. It's an interesting idea, assuming Hylian's not just jerking us around. It would explain why he didn't try it in the tourney on the 20th: kinda hard to use something that's that hard to pull off without ALOT of practice.

EDIT: Okay, doesn't really look like Samus'll be much good for pulling off KO's. Repeatedly getting suit pieces could be an advantage if you can do the transformation enough times.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Please, do tell. I'm interested. (I turn to Zero Suit Samus and throw suit pieces for the final kill a lot, or just use her flat-out.)

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Please, do tell. I'm interested. (I turn to Zero Suit Samus and throw suit pieces for the final kill a lot, or just use her flat-out.)
I was so excited, I left my cynicism at home =P
Even better would be a video SHOWING zss turning into samus. Come on, hylian. You've got me honestly interested in this new insanity for the first time so far. Just go into Training, do that voodoo you've now said you can do, and prove to me that there was a reason to have listened to you in the first place.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
OK, let's say this is true. When she changes back, does she do it in the final smash animation? Does it do dmg?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I doesn't,the guy I talked to that has seen it done said it's a real quick movement.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
See, I don't know about that. I mean, when we look at all the other in-game transformations, ie, Zelda-Shiek, P-trainer pokemon, samus to zss, the reason the loading times are so long is because they don't have the next character loaded. You can try it with Zelda. Pause the game just as she starts going into the invulnerable ball of light, and then unpause it 5 seconds later, and she'll come out instantly. So I don't know about how fast it could be...

Chaco

Never Logs In
That is a good question....hmm...

I'll try to talk to Shadoth

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
See, I don't know about that. I mean, when we look at all the other in-game transformations, ie, Zelda-Shiek, P-trainer pokemon, samus to zss, the reason the loading times are so long is because they don't have the next character loaded. You can try it with Zelda. Pause the game just as she starts going into the invulnerable ball of light, and then unpause it 5 seconds later, and she'll come out instantly. So I don't know about how fast it could be...
He said the movement to do it is quick, not the transformation itself.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i'm wondering how this would be useful in ACTUAL battles, where your opponent could hit you after the transformation. then going back to zamus would be ANOTHER transformation.

maybe there's still more we don't understand about it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright. So the guy who said he had seen this is lying.

If hylian says a smashball I'mma blow a fuse.

it's not possible otherwise.

Fail thread.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Alright. So the guy who said he had seen this is lying.

If hylian says a smashball I'mma blow a fuse.

it's not possible otherwise.

Fail thread.
hylian COULD just be stating that zamus turns into samus just to tide us over so we stop annoying him. i mean, his statement won't turn out false if the thing he has "discovered" is something different.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Being nice never works, I say we get the chains and the water dropper.

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
hm trying to get something out ? know his phone number?try textual intercourse lol.
nah not that i know of you can transform into zss by contionly button mashin up and down taunt,idk if it works the other way.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I think this is a joke, for the people who haven't got it. He was copying Ken or something, when Ken said he'd revolutionize Marth. its a joke, and Hylian didn't even use Zamus at the last tournament he went to. (at least of what i saw, but im positive he didn't use her in tournament matches)

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
I think this is a joke, for the people who haven't got it. He was copying Ken or something, when Ken said he'd revolutionize Marth. its a joke, and Hylian didn't even use Zamus at the last tournament he went to. (at least of what i saw, but im positive he didn't use her in tournament matches)
Dude. You're ruining my moment of righteous indignation with all your "logic". Please stop. I think everyone here has already noticed the similarities, such as the stunning LACK of zss use on Hylian's end. The difference is that we're middle tier, and we could actually use a big break right about now.

That's why I vote we give him endless amounts of s*** either way.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Indeed.

All in favor of roling his house, and getting last minute coach tickets?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I posted the secret in this topic.

You will have to look at all my posts to figure it out.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom